Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

married men or dude in long term relationships (with women)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing mah baby-momma for abouts twenty years but all she wants are mah vag-soldiers. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      damn is right! I can understand where she's coming from but we've been together off and on for many years. it's only the last year or so that she's wanted to take a serious look at Christianity. as hard as it is (excuse the pun) i am just trying to be supportive.
      Does she have kids Tim homie? And is this something she's strugled with even before she got with you? I've had a personal experiance, that I may be able to share with you homie. And a wise woman recently gave me some food for thought on this very same issue bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Does she have kids Tim homie? And is this something she's strugled with even before she got with you? I've had a personal experiance, that I may be able to share with you homie. And a wise woman recently gave me some food for thought on this very same issue bruh.
        Let's hear it chief!..

Sounds like she gave some quality advice!..
        Keys

Comment

Often could be more often I wish sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Holding the ***** hostage until marriage. DAMN.
            girls are like cars, gotta test drive first before buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              she`s got one and I have one. we`ve been together, off and on, for about...since 1998 or 1999 (don`t tell her I forgot) and I have known her since first grade. and yeah, she has had back and forth struggles between her and her God. but recently she`s been hell bent on following certain rules. i respect her for it but i got blue balls because of it. lol

please share.

Comment

my only problem is baby interference.

we go through spurts, a whole bunch in a couple days, then a couple days off.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  my only problem is baby interference.

we go through spurts, a whole bunch in a couple days, then a couple days off.

believe it or not, this shit happens with our puppy.... any time we go in the bedroom or wherever to get privacy and get our thing on, he's always barking at the door and clawing at the newly painted doors in our house.... cock blocker!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    nah bro, she`s my lady and we`re engaged and have been for two years. but everything was normal so i never really pushed the issue of actually tying the knot since i proposed.
                    that could be why she's holding out. everything is calculated with females....well, most of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      that could be why she's holding out. everything is calculated with females....well, most of 'em.
                      i definitely think that is part of it though she has not said as much.

Comment

Working...
                      X