Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.Marley: "Pac told me he AGREED to random testing demands, no cutoff, no if's & buts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    If you're not buying it, or calling bs, that means you're calling Pacquiao, Roach, Mayweather, and Golden Boy Promotions liars.

That pretty much covers all parties concerned

You need to come to terms with the fact that Floyd outright ducked Manny, went on vacation and retired again once his bluff was called. Move on, time heals all wounds.
    Or maybe puckiao needed to think it all through, to let it all flush out, and how he'd do without them?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      So he should NEVER agree to it?

Well OK then.....
      easy there *******...did I hurt your feelings? Why don't you try and justify this? Why do it now and not then when he took such a strong stand?

Comment

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
        Or maybe puckiao needed to think it all through, to let it all flush out, and how he'd do without them?
        you're too hung up on maybes.

maybe floyd is just afraid.

how bout that?

Comment

Or maybe you need to take a vacation and think up new excuses for why your boy ran for the hills when called out.

RIP OST bull****. Looks like IMDAZED is out of work now.

You can thank the ******* Richard Schaefer for that one

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody But You! View Post
            you're too hung up on maybes.

maybe floyd is just afraid.

how bout that?
            see...unlike you...I actually leave room for a maybe, unlike you and your "we all know floyd is sccuuuuuuurrreeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd."

Get this through your head, the current testing protocols DO NOT detect all peds, so yes MAYBE Pacquiao is on something.

Comment

easy there *******...did I hurt your feelings? Why don't you try and justify this? Why do it now and not then when he took such a strong stand?
              I can't justify anything for Pac. I am not Pac.

So instead of being overdramatic answer me this.

Since Pac didn't accepted for March. He shouldn't accept it EVER?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Or maybe you need to take a vacation and think up new excuses for why your boy ran for the hills when called out.

RIP OST bull****. Looks like IMDAZED is out of work now.

You can thank the ******* Richard Schaefer for that one
                HAHAHAHAHAHAH I am amazed that people think that just because I got something to say about Pac, I'm automatically Floyd fan...

I think you need to take PEDs and take a urine test ; )

Comment

see...unlike you...I actually leave room for a maybe, unlike you and your "we all know floyd is sccuuuuuuurrreeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd."

Get this through your head, the current testing protocols DO NOT detect all peds, so yes MAYBE Pacquiao is on something.
                  the article being discussed in this thread is about pac agreeing to ost, the whole deal.

so stay in context smarty pants.

maybe you should follow your own advice and get that through your own head.

Comment

I think you need to take PEDs and take a urine test ; )
                    Uhh, ok. Will do.

Enjoy your vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      I can't justify anything for Pac. I am not Pac.
                      See now you're leaving room for maybe...and I'll answer your question with a question:

Did I say he should never take it?

But this is my opinion of him, it makes me suspicious why he wouldn't take them then when he was strongly against it...

Comment

Working...
                      X