Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aussie commentators thinks green is now a legend!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aussie commentators thinks green is now a legend!!!

one of the commentators said.....''if you beat a legend.... you become a legend yourself''

lmao..... pathetic commentators, got so excited with a meaningless shallow win....

Where is Ali?

If I KO him, do I then become a legend?

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
      one of the commentators said.....''if you beat a legend.... you become a legend yourself''

lmao..... pathetic commentators, got so excited with a meaningless shallow win....
      Take it for what it is...

Roy Jones is one of the biggest names in Boxing in the last 20 yrs. Anyone beating him at any point will be made a big mention of.

Plus, Australia isn't breeding a lot of big time names in the sport, so Green beating Jones to them is a big deal.

Nothing to really hate on truthfully.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
        Where is Ali?

If I KO him, do I then become a legend?
        Try Tyson, he's retired too...but I think you'd have just a bit tougher time with him.

Comment

It's called Joe Calzagheitis

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            Try Tyson, he's retired too...but I think you'd have just a bit tougher time with him.
            Yeah I know. Tyson has bodyguards doesn't he?

Comment

Roy Jones is one of the biggest names in Boxing in the last 20 yrs. Anyone beating him at any point will be made a big mention of.

Plus, Australia isn't breeding a lot of big time names in the sport, so Green beating Jones to them is a big deal.

i was'nt hating , im lmao....:bukkake:

Comment

He might just be the best ever Aussie boxer ever.........

Comment

Yeah man, I mean the milk dud of malice and Glen Johnson were packing up stadiums to the rafters afterward.

I agree with the rest, it was just hyperbole from commentators that don't have much to cheer about, especially at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post

he's a legend in Aus, I'm guessing..

I wouldn't know, I"m not Australian.

But judging from how excited they all were at the fight, its a safe bet

Comment

Working...
                    X