Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New Sparring Partners Should Cotto have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What New Sparring Partners Should Cotto have?

Cotto's dealing with a whole new type of speed... that carries a lot of power behind that speed as well. None the less someone who can move his head well.

Who do you think Cotto is going (or should) to bring in to help him adjust to the speed/power/movement of Pac?

Zab Judah is a black version of Pacquiao.

He should spar Zab, since that wont happen for **** (im sure Zab hates Cotto... low blows). Cotto should just stick to whatever he normally does. He never has a gameplan, well except for Mosley.

Comment

Lara, Zab Judah, Victor Ortiz for power, Valero for power.

Comment

Zab throws one punch at a time...Manny throws explosive flurries

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

He should spar Zab, since that wont happen for **** (im sure Zab hates Cotto... low blows). Cotto should just stick to whatever he normally does. He never has a gameplan, well except for Mosley.
          hahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

stupidest post ever.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
            Lara, Zab Judah, Victor Ortiz for power, Valero for power.
            short of Lara none of these do sparring for hire

Comment

i was thinking ortiz too, but i don't think that would happen. he should atleast bring in some speedy guys to help him out. i think speed will be the biggest factor in this fight and that's the one he needs to focus on.

Comment

Pacquiao has a dilemma as well, I think he should hire this guy in preparation for Cotto...

Comment

I think shane MOsley
                  hes done it before and is good at imulating other fighters

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Yeah Mosley was Cotto's best fight. At that point i thought he was a real threat. Right now all i see is people getting in line to capitalize on that vulnerability Margarito created in Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X