• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WelshDevil the Legend is here

It is me the WelshDevil

The Greatest poster of all time.

The man of Legend? I Am the Legend.

Nice to meet you all and get ready to get schooled by the LiveFighter.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AUoGFU7VnMM

No room for airs and graces here pal.

You're either a Limey bumboy or out.

Comment

The Welsh are born with wolverine type claws
      They only come out when an Englishman is in range, though.

Comment

This thread was started at 4:46 am
        Crackhead.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
          This thread was started at 4:46 am
          Crackhead.
          aye ****a dat be time to sleep Lad

Comment

When God put the first Welshman on the Earth, he gave him a guided tour of his new homeland.

He showed him the picturesque valleys, the beautiful beaches and the wonderful mountain ranges.

After a few days of looking at these, the Welshman got a little bored, so asked God for something to do.

God thought for a moment, then blessed the Welshman with the greatest rugby team in the world for the man to watch.

The man watched, and watched, and watched. Then he got a little thirsty.

After asking God for something to drink, God thought for a moment, and then gave the Welshman the Brains Brewery, and all the fantastic beers to come out of it.

The Welshman was overjoyed, and somewhat drunk by now. He realised that although Wales had the best rugby team in the world, what he really wanted to do was go fishing.

He asked God where he could go fishing, and God took him to Pembrokeshire, one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in the world. He settled fopr the small fishing town of Pembroke, a charming little village, and stayed there for a while, continuing to drink his beloved SA.

The man had a thought one particularly nice evening. As he watched the sun set over a wonderful stretch of coastline, the days catch in one hand and a pint of SA in the other, he wondered to himself: "How is it possible for one man to be so lucky?"

He decided to ask God.

"God, I've got the best place to fish, the best rugby team to watch, the most beuatiful surroundings I could ever dream of and, to top it all off, you have given me SA, the best pint I could wish for. What's the catch? How can one man be so lucky?"

God replied: "you have indeed been blessed my child, but I have a confession to make. You see, the reason I have given you all of these wonderful things was because deep down, I pitied you."

"Pitied me?" the Welshman replied, confused. "Why on Earth would you pity me? My life is perfect."

"You'll soon see." said God.

The man wondered and wondered, and asked God many times why he pitied him.

"You will find out soon" was the only reply he ever received.

After one particularly heavy session on the SA, the Welshman lost his temper.

"Dammit God!" he screamed. "Why do I deserve your pity?!?! My life is as good as I could ever dream of. What could possibly be bad about this wonderful kingdom you have given me?!?!"

"Calm down" said God, gently. "You haven't met the neighbours yet."

Comment

Working...
            X