Kerr back in UFC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerr back in UFC?

"KERR WANTS RIZZO OR MIR

Jeremy Batchelor does some freelance work for MMAWeekly and Batchelor recently ran into Mark Kerr. He was talking to Kerr and asked him about who he would like to fight in the near future. This was what Batchelor had to say.... quote "I took a picture with him and asked him when we were going to see him back in the octagon. He told me he was trying to get onto the UFC 40 card to face either Rizzo or Mir. I Don't know how hard he has been trying or if it is even a possibility. I just thought it might be something you might want to look into."

We know for sure it wouldn't be Rizzo who just had surgery to repair a broken nose, but why not Mir? He is looking for an opponent and it sounds like Kerr is ready to go. We will continue to follow the story."

Props to MMA Weekly

Mir and Kerr. Battle of the Er/Ir's. Im all about it. Id like to see Kerr fighting, didn't he just do a lot of training with Ricco for the Couture fight?

Comment

I don't know about training with Ricco but Kerr is a bad ass, he's huge.

Comment

I would love to see him fight again - He was kind of a second generation (limited dimensions) fighter: It will be real interesting to see how he does...

Comment

hey i hope kerr would go back to his old unstoppable smashing machine self! he needs to get huge again though...

Comment

Mark kerr was great to watch I hope he makes a come back but your right that he needs to get huge again

Comment

Ya Kerr did help Ricco with his wrestling skills
              He is still huge too despite any rumored health problems

Comment

Kerr looked out of shape at UFC 39 (Ricco's corner). He certainly was not in (his) fighting shape. Looks like there is lots of work to do for November.

Comment

Kerr is an superb wrestler.
                  Mir should be the opponent and if he wins that one
                  he might take on Rizo

Comment

I just hope Kerr is more aggressive than he was in previous outings. Because if the japanese audience booed him. Imagine what the American audience will do.

Comment

Working...
                    X