No announcement yet.

Lol HBO trying to hype up Gavin Rees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
    It seems the only people who are taking this fight seriously is people who don't like Broner. No Broner fan is calling this fight anything other than a stay busy. So what gives?
    Well, of course. If I were a huge fan of Broner, why would I discredit Rees as an opponent? Just looking at the two side by side alone is enough to make one LOL though. I mean, on paper, it looks like a fairly even fight but to the eye,it looks like a complete joke.

[IMG]http://*********.com/Boxing/broner-rees_weigh-in.jpg[/IMG]

HBO can tell me that both these guys are 5ft-7in all they want but last time I checked my eyes seem to work just fine.

**Misread your post but you get my point.
    Last edited by mathed; 02-16-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

what an fing joke who they think the fooling meng

Comment

brits can fight, though..

Comment

Not be to Captain Obvious but what are they supposed to say? "Don't watch our program this evening. We don't like high ratings."??

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
            This fight has been made so Broner name can branch out to the U.K to make the Broner vs Burns fight big as possible.

Broner will start walking him down from round 1.

Ya because the personality and style Broner has is going to play really well in the UK. Right...

All I can see here are people looking at his ring entrance and thinking "what is that weird american doing?"

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Ya because the personality and style Broner has is going to play really well in the UK. Right...

All I can see here are people looking at his ring entrance and thinking "what is that weird american doing?"
              In fairness, people will pay to see him get beat (or fight another British fighter).

Broner is entertaining and controversial. Personally, as long as he fights the best opposition I don't have much of an issue with him.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post

And when that weird american is dancing in the middle of the ring after dominating the home-town favorite, the fans will be forced to take notice.

Comment

But Broner is overhyped who lost to midget De Leon sooooo....

Comment

Working...
                  X