Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok. Time to put this to the test. Which fighter got the most annoying fan base.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Pac Fans are annoying.

Klittards are the worst on ESB, here they are almost non existent because they all migrated over there to spew their stupidity.

Floyd Fans are a bit annoying in their disrespect of Mexican fighters along with their delusions that Floyd is greater than Duran.

Floyd Fans are also annoying in that a lot of them like Andre Ward for one reason and one reason only. Despite the fact that one reason is actually 'half'.

Fans of caught cheaters are amusing.. I love reading shyt about how Toney was some ATG.
    You are a certified ******.

Comment

Black Power Floyd Fans.......

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        You are a certified ******.
        Refute my statement moron or get off my bus. You mad brah cuz one of your Gods was insulted?

Floyd is a god damn coward *****
        Pac is a JMM victim now and a knock out bloke.

Man you mad i bet you like one of those two don't ya don't ya

ya you mad.

Comment

Floyd fans! They the only group that makes excuses to why they favorite fighter shouldn't fight another top fighter.

Comment

This poll is gonna prove that Floyd and Pac fans should both retire from watching boxing and go lose their virginites and leave the boxing to REAL FANS.

(like me)

Comment

I voted for all of them.

"Boxing fans" are the best fanbase.

Comment

Well to me any "fan" (the root word being fanatic) is annoying to me. me personally i enjoy watching certain fighters more than others but when i pay my money i just want to see a good fight and i dont root for anyone. i dont care about their hobbies, how many times they pray, who they are sleeping with etc... When i go to a restaurant to eat a steak i dont care who the chef f*ucked that morning i just hope his hands are clean and he prepares my steak the way i like it because i am paying for the food not his persona

Comment

Why is "British fans" the only nationality pick?

Comment

Following a ratio of fan-perceived achievements to actual achievements, I kind of have to lean towards Canelo and JCC Jr.

If we're gauging by pure, unadulterated annoyingness, I say Pac and May fans tie. This is because every Pac fan is secretly a May fan and every May fan secretly a Pac fan. Some weird self-loathing Oedipus bipolar complex, I don't even want to get into it.

My real question is...are there really any Amir Khan fans anymore? I mean I count myself a fan...of watching him get KTFO.

Comment

At this moment I'm being a bit Pac fan boyish, because I'm going to counter argue all the Flowmo ass ni kkas BS. The man just got brutally KO'd, and I KNEW flowmos would celebrate. I ****in KNEW IT!

On a whole though. I just love super entertaining fighters that bring it every time.

Pac
                      JMM (why'd you have to do Manny like that!?)
                      Martinez
                      Matthysse
                      Danny Garcia (Kid gets too much hate, because of his dad)
                      50/50 on Gamboa
                      Broner (Although a douche, love his fighting style)

Comment

Working...
                      X