Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for marquez, even playing field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23

His biceps, delts are freakishly big @ an age where it shouldn't be getting that toned anymore. Suspicious.
      Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
      You're entitled to your opinion, but the bold part clearly demonstrates that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The ripped up dude that does the P90x is about 50 years old and he is completely shredded. Hardwork does pay dividends.

Last edited by mathed; 11-22-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Karma. I hope Pac gets a taste of his own medicine.

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
          JMM's strength and conditioning coach is Angel Memo Heredia ..an admitted streoids dealer.....I think that's enough evidence to suspect JMM might be on steroids .

Pac on the other hand isn't associated with anybody who is linked with steroids ..NONE!
          Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
          what about the owner of mp8? one of mannys close friends??
          Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Freddie Roach was Toney's trainer when he tested positive TWICE.
          burned. hahaha

Comment

• Manny's going to sleep. Ice cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
              burned. hahaha
              so you think because Roach held the mitts for Toney

and the co owner of mP8..a former bodybuilder who probably never even met mannyPacquiao.....is enough to accuse Pacquiao is using steroids??

If this is the court, and I'm the judge...I'd tell you to GTFO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                so you think because Roach held the mitts for Toney

and the co owner of mP8..a former bodybuilder who probably never even met mannyPacquiao.....is enough to accuse Pacquiao is using steroids??

If this is the court, and I'm the judge...I'd tell you to GTFO!!
                If guilt by association is the standard, the Floyd flying the owner of 24 Testosterone Replacement Clinics out to his fights is probably enough to strip him of his titles.

Comment

• JMM knows its ok to juice up because Manny will never take the tests himself! Maybe he is on it, maybe not but I sure hope he is on the best stuff money can buy!

Comment

• It's a case of maybe he is or maybe he's not. You people all grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      If guilt by association is the standard, the Floyd flying the owner of 24 Testosterone Replacement Clinics out to his fights is probably enough to strip him of his titles.
                      wow, I did not know that..

that sealed it right there.. Froid is definitely on steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X