No announcement yet.

Any lounge members got any phobias???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any lounge members got any phobias???

For me....Im claustrophobic.The fear of having no escape and being closed in small spaces or rooms.

I cant ride in the back seat of a 2 door car because I cant let my self out.

I cant ride elevators.

I cant ride amusement park rides that are indoors.

I refused to go to any Lion games in the Silverdome as a kid..lol.

I refuse to swim in water I cant fully stand up in. And Im 5-9 so you can do the math.

I cant ride an airplane without taking STRONG medicine to make me fall asleep.

I absolutely CAN NOT ride in a Taxi.

I cant go in ANY room where the door can be held closed from the other side.

When I was little I never got on those slides that are closed up like a big ass tube. Hell naw.

I know its some more shyt I noticed thats all I can think of right now.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-22-2012, 10:23 AM.

Your f@ked up bro. I cant stand looking at microscope pics of germs gives me goosebumps.

Comment

Damn son, that sucks.

So you take the stairs in multi-story buildings?

Comment

Despite absolutely LOVING flying as a kid (cause I did it all the time), I've been scared ****less of flying for the past 5-8 years. Has **** ALL to do with 9/11, and "terrorism," but simply craashing in general.

Watched so many documentaries, and tv shows about plane crashes, and just can't get over how horrible it would be to be on a plane doomed for crashing. Especially the type where you're free falling out of the sky, flipping and ****.

Sometimes I tell myself **** it, if you die, you die, but it's the WAITING on the way down that would suck. . So yeah, everytime I've flown recently I take a xanax, or three. Wash 'em down with a cold beer, and out like a light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Your f@ked up bro. I cant stand looking at microscope pics of germs gives me goosebumps.
          Yeah its a fuckin nightmare...

I almost lost my shyt one time on this Harry Potter ride at Universal Studios. They strap you in and youre in some cave and we were just sitting there not moving for like 30 seconds. I was literally one second away from ruining everybodys experience I was about to flip the **** out if that ride didnt start moving.

Im not a big Germaphobe but I cant watch any type of shows on it. It would mess my head up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            Yeah its a fuckin nightmare...

I almost lost my shyt one time on this Harry Potter ride at Universal Studios. They strap you in and youre in some cave and we were just sitting there not moving for like 30 seconds. I was literally one second away from ruining everybodys experience I was about to flip the **** out if that ride didnt start moving.

Im not a big Germaphobe but I cant watch any type of shows on it. It would mess my head up.
            Sorry man. Are they fears you can face or require meds for?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Damn son, that sucks.

So you take the stairs in multi-story buildings?
              Yup. Or Escalators.

Comment

I hate feet. I think they are the sickest thing on a human body, so darn ugly and gross. I can't even have a foot touch me even with a sock on, if it does I freak out and have to go wash whichever body part it touched. Couple years ago a girl I considered cool thought I was joking and thought it would be funny to touch me with her foot, I got crazy pissed off, can't even remember what I yelled at her. Never spoke to her again, despite her coming to my spot and crying at my door.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Sorry man. Are they fears you can face or require meds for?
                  Im not sure. I think Ill always be claustrophobic though. I had to face a couple and that shyt is the worst.

Especially when I fell in a swimming pool with the tarp on it as a kid. Thats what probably started all this shyt in the first place lol I might as well had been under a sheet of ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Yup. Or Escalators.
                    I think you'd be in great shape doing that at my job.

I am on the 17th floor and have to go to other floors a lot.

Walking up that in the morning when your eyes are barely open would suck.

Comment

Working...
                    X