Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Again! Had a Dream That Chavez Jr Beat Martinez!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Again! Had a Dream That Chavez Jr Beat Martinez!!!

Im dropping some serious ca$h this time!
    We know what happened last time when I had a dream about Cotto beating Margarito, and Cain Velasquez losing to Dos Santos!

Fellas, im here to make you rich! So, last night I was with a couple of buddies talking about the next big fight (JR vs Maravilla), and some of us were debating about who is gonna k.o. who. At first I was thinking Sexy Sergio was gonna win, but after last nights dream... No way!

Chavez Jr stops Sexy Sergio in the 11th!!!!!!! Place went crazy (I've been to Thomas &Mack Center too),confetti all over, Martinez & JR hugging and congratulating each other, Max Kellerman going nuts and talking about JR being the next big star unless Canelo steps up. Seemed so real, so... Im gonna bet big on Jr... Make sure you do to.
    And when "WE" win... I want everybody to say: "because of you, Sir Capo, I can feed my family! Gracias"

That's all fellas! Bet big!
    Last edited by Capo Loko; 08-03-2012, 11:46 PM.

sounds like a plan...............

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      sounds like a plan...............
      We are gonna be rich and we are gonna have the last laugh, mi hermano.

Comment

did you win any money on either of those fights?

Comment

Good, so then you won't mind losing meaningless boxingscene points since it's not real money. Bet against me all your 1.5 billion points on Chavez for the win.

Comment

Sounds legit.

Comment

I had the same experience for Margarito but when he fought Mosley. It was trippy, because Margo seemed so unstoppable at that point, and in my dream the KO was exactly how it happened, the image of Margarito's arms stretched out while he was on the floor reverberated thru my mind when I woke up, and I said to myself... "Yeah right, like that's gonna happen"...

Then I forgot about the dream, when I watched the fight and saw the KO I was instantly reminded, and damn, wish I woulda put some money down

Margo was the huge betting favorite, I woulda won some crazy odds that night.

Oh well, but the point is we all have this ability I believe, we just have to learn how to tap into it, and I aint gonna lie I'll use it to my advantage and bet

Comment

I've found boxing dreams mean nothing.

I had a dream that Chris Byrd knocked out Wladimir before they fought for the second time.

I also had a dream that Vitali got disqualified against Cotto for taking off his shoes after the end of the 11th round. I made a thread about it:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=540106

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  I had the same experience for Margarito but when he fought Mosley. It was trippy, because Margo seemed so unstoppable at that point, and in my dream the KO was exactly how it happened, the image of Margarito's arms stretched out while he was on the floor reverberated thru my mind when I woke up, and I said to myself... "Yeah right, like that's gonna happen"...

Then I forgot about the dream, when I watched the fight and saw the KO I was instantly reminded, and damn, wish I woulda put some money down

Oh well, but the point is we all have this ability I believe, we just have to learn how to tap into it, and I aint gonna lie I'll use it to my advantage and bet
                  love that fight even though margs is one of my favorite fighters. shane just took it to him one of the worst beatings I have seen. Showed margaritos heart in that fight just smiled like a boss till he couldnt no more

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Good, so then you won't mind losing meaningless boxingscene points since it's not real money. Bet against me all your 1.5 billion points on Chavez for the win.
                    Come on, bro.. I gotta have at least a few more left when I bet others... i'm game to bet you, but not everything. Hit me up!

Originally posted by Zodiac. View Post
                    Sounds legit.
                    Thumbs up, buddy!

Originally posted by EdWins View Post

Ain't that a *****, bro? I should have bet on the Margo vs. Cotto, but my heart was with Margo all night. Couldn't do it, but should have.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I've found boxing dreams mean nothing.

I had a dream that Chris Byrd knocked out Wladimir before they fought for the second time.

I also had a dream that Vitali got disqualified against Cotto for taking off his shoes after the end of the 11th round. I made a thread about it:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=540106
                    Yeah, but my dreams came true. That's the trippy part.

WTF @ Vitali being disqualified against Cotto... for taking his shoes off??? Lulz! That must've been in crazy dream!

Comment

Working...
                    X