Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just simulated it on my EA fight night Champion... sadly Bradley got KO'd in 4 and got KD'd three times

Comment

• This should be a fun fight. Bradley is in his prime and arguably the number one jrww.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        This should be a fun fight. Bradley is in his prime and arguably the number one jrww.
        I really don't see how it's arguably??I think he is clearly the num 1 Jr WW..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I really don't see how it's arguably??I think he is clearly the num 1 Jr WW..
          JMM is a JWW now.... so there's some good challenge for #1

Comment

• Theres going to be some fierce exchanges in this fight cant wait!

Comment

• Anyone else excited about what will be without question, Bradley's biggest win yet?

Comment

• Pacquiao "Im Still a Hungry Fighter", talks about game plan

ABS-CBNnews.com
                Posted at 05/02/2012 5:55 PM | Updated as of 05/03/2012 12:54 AM

MANILA, Philippines – Manny Pacquiao assured his fans that he remains motivated despite what boxing pundits describe as a “low-reward bout” against Timothy Bradley.

"I'm still hungry to win the fight," Pacquiao said.

The eight-division champion said his prime concern about the Bradley bout is giving his fans a fight worth watching.

"I want to win the fight and give a good show. My first concern is how I can give a good fight to the people so I don't want to disappoint them," said Pacquiao.

Hard worker
                His coach, Freddie Roach, said there is no reason for the Filipino champion to lose motivation in fighting Bradley.

He said the unbeaten American fighter is a hard worker, so Pacquiao will have to work hard too.

“Bradley is like Manny Pacquiao; he's a machine and works hard. Fighters are undefeated world champions for a reason and that's why these guys are world champions, because they work hard," said Roach.

To beat Bradley, Roach said Pacquiao would have to be in excellent condition.

"Bradley says he's going to outlast Manny and that he'll break him down and get Manny tired in the fight, and I plan on doing the same thing to him,” he said.

Timing
                Pacquiao said his team has already devised a game plan to curb Bradley’s fighting style.

The American fighter likes to charge with his head coming first most of the time.

"The style of Bradley is different from the others because he loves to come on the inside," said Pacquiao.

"We created a strategy that we can use in the fight, especially timing the head movement, in-and-out, that's a very effective strategy. We have to throw the jab side by side,” he added.

"I'm expecting that he will fight me toe-to-toe that night."

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/05...hungry-fighter

Comment

• that hunger was gone looooong ago...along with the killer instinct

he might want to give the fans a good fight, but that's not hunger

you dont talk/hint about retirement or marvel at your accomplishments if you're still hungry IMO

Comment

• Pacquiao better be motivated to fight Bradley...or he will be in for a upset. This is gonna be a great fight to watch...

Comment

• exactly, i thought this was quite contradictory considering him and bob have been sayin a few fights left/my kids want me to retire, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X