View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 02:38 AM #272
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20635 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,922.00
Total Points: 314,088.34
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
A camp keep offering the other camp more and improved contracts still they refused. What are you supposed to do? Offer your own contract, right?

The only offer team wilder had presented is the one wilder wrote on his twitter page that AJ responded "let's roll".

Have you heard of any other offer? Maybe I missed that information. Please update me on their last offer again.

AJ demanded 50m, got offered $50m, but he still refused to fight

then he shat the bed when Wilder accepted 15m

how dumb are Joshua and Hearn for failing to sign Wilder when they had him on the hook for $15m?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
This is another BS case you can't win no matter how hard you push.

so, this is a trial is it ?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

how embarrassing for AJ that he needs his fans to hold a trial

how embarrassing for you that you are the public defender LMAO
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote