View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 10:28 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2829 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,688.47
Total Points: 169,048.58
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
It amazes me he argues with you. There's tons of links on this, just Google it.

Why the need to defend SF so much? I don't get it, if you a couple hrs from SF take a drive and go see for yourself! It's not a big secret.

Btw I don't live in the desert bud. I moved from Roseville to get out of CA. I live 30min from the summit just on the other side of the boarder. We get snow, and summers are nice. I had enough of the rush, traffic and people.

If you want to live in a city like SF good for you, no thanks.
Not defending sf more so than trying to get the point across that liberal ideals is ultimately better that conservative ideal with respect to the economy. You on the other hand donít like how that sounds and choose to say look sh it on the floor. Itís all good. I understand there is not much else to say because you canít argue against that irrefutable fact.

No one here has been able to. That was the point of this thread.

But of course. ďThat sh it doeĒ is as far as it gets. ....
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote