View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 10:21 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2856 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 151,441.91
Total Points: 170,661.42
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
Yes because many of those families literally lived there before the tech explosion . Back when their homes were reasonable. Iím talking today. Today SF is out of reach for most families, even high earning families. Those who move to the Bay Area find they have to move far from the city to buy a decent home and commute to the actual city for work. Those that live in the city centre canít afford the homes there and often rent out garages, apartments literally smaller than my master bedroom, or share the home with other families.

As I said previously whatís great about a city where I earn a high wage and still live like a poor person?
This is true. Sure many people cannot afford the actual city. St is extremely small compared to say Los Angeles or New York. But even in those gigantic cities people canít afford them and have to live in suburbia. Suburbia has existed decades before the tech boom.

Suburbia exists for many reasons the most common being white flight or the point you make expense.

Point is many work in the city and commute in. Many also live and work in the surrounding areas and make it great living as well.

I know people who live in actual sf are rich or their families owned the home for a very long time. Yes many students live in studios. None of this is exclusive to sf.

Is it hard for a 20 year old couple with a kid to buy a house in the Bay Area. Yes. But the same couple is gonna have issues in Birmingham Alabama. Or San Antonio texas. I concede it would be harder in the Bay Area.

Have to pay for the great weather, things to do, food and women.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote