Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd threw down the Philippines flag, would you support the move to hype the bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people who throw flags down or say some outrageous things to hype fights do that for that exact reason. they want to reel in that extra viewer to make that fight that much more desirable. in the case of pac and fairyweather you don't need to resort to these petty antics. it would be totally staged if floyed did something like this because he has no reason to do such a thing. it would come off as fake and that might just backfire on you in the long run. keep it respectable and let's see who deserves the title as best fighter of this era.

Comment

Originally posted by Hater View Post
      Or would that be to extreme for your likely.

Imagine if Floyd threw the down the flag in front of Pacman in Manilla. Now, that hyping a fight. I know Pinoy fans would be mad, but it would be for the greater of the sport. It most likely increase PPV numbers within the Pinoy community and maybe the whole Asian community,

Would you support this move or not
      What about if Pacquiao pisses on Floyds face, would you support the move to hype up the fight?

Comment

What if Floyd whipped a glass at Pacquiao's face?

What if Floyd jumped off a car with a flying kick directed at Pacquiao?

What if Roger Mayweather decked Freddie Roach?

What if at a press conference Floyd approaches Manny and starts a wild melee?

What if Floyd sucker punches Manny during a staredown?

What if they do an interview together on ESPN and get in a brawl?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          What if Floyd whipped a glass at Pacquiao's face?

What if Floyd jumped off a car with a flying kick directed at Pacquiao?

What if Roger Mayweather decked Freddie Roach?

What if at a press conference Floyd approaches Manny and starts a wild melee?

What if Floyd sucker punches Manny during a staredown?

What if they do an interview together on ESPN and get in a brawl?

You wish AFraid Mayweather jr. had the balls.

Comment

Funny, the bold part

Both Floyd and Pacman fought Hatton after Oscar, yet PBF/Hatton did more than Hatton/Pac PPV wise

Ain't that a *****
            the irony of that post along with his name

Comment

Or would that be to extreme for your likely.

Imagine if Floyd threw the down the flag in front of Pacman in Manilla. Now, that hyping a fight. I know Pinoy fans would be mad, but it would be for the greater of the sport. It most likely increase PPV numbers within the Pinoy community and maybe the whole Asian community,

Would you support this move or not
              Mayweather is going to say "I dont got nothing against the philippines, I got love for the philippines...I want all of my Filipino fans to tune in for a great show"

Comment

No I wouldn't support the move. It's tasteless and disrespectful it adds a certain type of animosity to the ring I'd rather not see.

It becomes more of a war than a competition to see who the best is.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                  You wish AFraid Mayweather jr. had the balls.
                  Why do you talk about him more then I do?

Comment

You really must hate floyd ts you want him killed just to hype his fraudness

Comment

floyd jr. should grow balls to do that

Comment

Working...
                      X