No announcement yet.

What should I do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do?

Ok I've just been sparring with my friend for a couple weeks now and I want to get into boxing a lil more advance. Me, im 13 and about 100 lbs, and decently fit. Any starter tips on how to get better, more into shape, info on gaining or losing weight etc etc... any help would be appreciated

Originally posted by Untitled View Post
    Ok I've just been sparring with my friend for a couple weeks now and I want to get into boxing a lil more advance. Me, im 13 and about 100 lbs, and decently fit. Any starter tips on how to get better, more into shape, info on gaining or losing weight etc etc... any help would be appreciated
    Well by the sounds of it you don't need to loose weight at 100 lbs. To get better shadowbox and only work on your technique then add footwork for instance
    1. Round 1 - technique, Throwing slow combinations
    2. Round 2 - footwork and only jabs
    3. Round 3 - Footwork throwing 1-2 combinations.... Along with bag work etc.

To get in better shape, Sprints, 3-4 miles runs, sit-ups, crunches etc...
    Also do 3 rounds of 30 seconds of burpees. This is a great tool for conditioning

This is a great site to learn conditioning drills and a whole lot more
    www.rossboxing.com

Good luck, Train smart and Train Hard

Comment

Thanks angus

Comment

Thats alright mate

Comment

what should i do for a diet? like to gain weight and i should say im 14 cause im 14 in two weeks. like weight gainer, healthy foods, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X