No announcement yet.

Ortiz that beat Berto vs Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz that beat Berto vs Rios

I just watched the Ortiz-Berto fight and damn it was a good fight. Ortiz doesn't have a bad chin but he lacks heart, clearly Rios is the favourite. However, Ortiz has the better skills and is the bigger name (in the media anyway) and I think that it'd be a hell of a fight. What do you think? More sensible for Brandon to fight the bigger names in boxing like Marquez but this would bban awesome grudge match. From best friends to enemies.

Ortiz def has more skills especially that version of ortiz

Comment

Ortiz is too stupid to beat Rios. He gets stopped during middle rounds.

Comment

Man that version of Ortiz wouldent exist or have been able to pull that off if Rios was Berto, You really think Rios is gonna lay on the ropes and let ORtiz Throw whatever lol, Rios would murder ortiz.

Comment

Rios literally has half the talent of Ortiz, but at this point Rios would be the favorite.

Comment

its the perfect co main event too mayweather vs pacquiao

haymon vs top rank

Comment

Who Ortiz the boxing superstar!? Haha. If Bam/Bam and Victor met up in their next fight- Ortiz wouldn't last 7rds IMO.

Fantasy fightwise the younger Ortiz would take Rios to a decision.

Comment

Ortiz pisses me off because he IS talanted.

Comment

back then ortiz would have whooped him idk if ortiz can handle the pressure now days.

Comment

When Ortiz has success early he is a different fighter. Still think Ortiz takes it mostly because I think Rios is a punching bag. And those fighters usually get old quick.

Comment

Working...
                    X