No announcement yet.

Pac showing early signs of Parkinsons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the right hand that manny walked into in the 6th was a huge punch

the right hand that dropped him early on was not. he'd eat that punch up in his prime. when i saw him go down from that punch, and look that badly shaken, i felt that we were seeing the first bit of concrete evidence that pacquiao is past his prime. i have felt as if his legs have been slipping in his last few fights, but that's to be expected even if the punches aren't catching up to you.

it's amazing to think that pacquiao only just turned 34.

pacquiao has 371 rounds as a pro.

61 fights.

and as ray corso pointed out, the man is in hard fights. he's always bumped up. recently, outside of marquez, he's been fighting huge guys. he used to eat big punches. his chin was great, but it's been cracked now.

Comment

He must've caught it from Freddie....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        the right hand that manny walked into in the 6th was a huge punch

the right hand that dropped him early on was not. he'd eat that punch up in his prime. when i saw him go down from that punch, and look that badly shaken, i felt that we were seeing the first bit of concrete evidence that pacquiao is past his prime. i have felt as if his legs have been slipping in his last few fights, but that's to be expected even if the punches aren't catching up to you.

it's amazing to think that pacquiao only just turned 34.

pacquiao has 371 rounds as a pro.

61 fights.

and as ray corso pointed out, the man is in hard fights. he's always bumped up. recently, outside of marquez, he's been fighting huge guys. he used to eat big punches. his chin was great, but it's been cracked now.
        I still think it's all styles. I bet you put Rios, Alvarado, Maidana, you get the trend, in front of this "past prime" Pacquiao, and he will all of a sudden look like the 2008-2010 Pacquiao.

The real problem is: Juan Manuel Marquez.

Not a cracked chin, no him slowing down[I think that's BS with the way he was pounding Marquez before he got careless], etc. The problem is Marquez and that's it.

Put Clottey in front of him, give him Cotto again, Rios, Abregu, Matthysse, whatever, watch him look "prime" again.

Comment

Pac should take one more fight against Bradley win and call it a career.
          He don't need any more punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I still think it's all styles. I bet you put Rios, Alvarado, Maidana, you get the trend, in front of this "past prime" Pacquiao, and he will all of a sudden look like the 2008-2010 Pacquiao.

The real problem is: Juan Manuel Marquez.

Not a cracked chin, no him slowing down[I think that's BS with the way he was pounding Marquez before he got careless], etc. The problem is Marquez and that's it.

Put Clottey in front of him, give him Cotto again, Rios, Abregu, Matthysse, whatever, watch him look "prime" again.
            New England has a point though. That first knockdown was a shot that Pac would never go down from.

Comment

This is why Floyd didnt fight big punchers cause of this, Pac fought who the fans wanted him to fight and this is what happened. Feel sorry for Pac, he had a great career, just hang up the gloves and call it a career, nothing else to prove.

Prayers goes out to Pac, hope noone mocks him cause of this, if they do, theyre mocking everyone with the illness.

Comment

Its really a shame that since Manny got KTFO we are talking about JMM on PED's and now early parkinsons.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  New England has a point though. That first knockdown was a shot that Pac would never go down from.
                  He didn't see it coming. How does that saying go, the one's you don't see coming are the one's that hurt the most.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He didn't see it coming. How does that saying go, the one's you don't see coming are the one's that hurt the most.
                    He's taken shots like that, not seeing them coming, hundreds of times. You can't pretend Pac has never eaten a shot like that with ease. He's taken worse, from Marquez, and not seen them coming.

Comment

pac looked very good before he was KTFO give JMM credit im seeing what the posters are trying to do here

Comment

Working...
                      X