Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decision aside, did you enjoy Pac and JMM 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision aside, did you enjoy Pac and JMM 3?

Thinking about it after that bitter taste, it was quite a good fight. Good atmosphere, close rounds, nice skills, speed, counters, attacks, timing etc...
    YES
    90.00%
    NO
    10.00%

It was very enjoyable, because i was in awe the whole fight at how well JMM was handling pacquiao, specially since he was a 8 to 1 dog
    It felt like pavlik vs hopkins
    I also enjoyed how the mexican crowd came alive on the match, specially because of how the whole media focused on manny, it suddenly wasnt the pacquiao show anymore

Comment

awesome display of skills from two p4p veterans... never quite caught fire like the first two fights though.

Comment

Yes. I could hardly take my eyes off the screen. It wasn't as much back and forth action like the first two, but it was still a very tense tactical match up. It was mostly a JMM fight at his pace, so I enjoyed watching the fight multiple times.
        I think MP/JMM II is still the best of the series, but I dont doubt that the 4th fight is going to be good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise
          awesome display of skills from two p4p veterans... never quite caught fire like the first two fights though.
          I agree. Not as many fireworks, but a great display of skills from to ATG's and future HOF'ers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

watching a 37 year old warrior that was 1-7 underdog going up two weight classes to fight the # 1 P4P put on an amazing display of heart, courage and boxing skills?

Yes

Comment

Pac's footwork and combinations were unbelivable

I wasn't impressed by Marquez at all

Overall it was a very good fight pretty much just cuz of Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

this guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

i was at the fight and the atmosphere was crazy. i thought marquez would get knocked out early. i was shocked by what was happening. watching it on tv, not as exciting. but live it was great. just about everybody in the arena thought marquez won. pacquiao fans were leaving before the decision. then they came back to celebrate after the decision was announced lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

LMAO!!!

This dude got to be the funniest guy on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X