Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im calling it right now. In the next 3 years Chavez Jr. will have beaten..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
    He is Margarito but slower and weaker. Worse defense and his chin is not even tested since he has faced pillow fists.

Martinez will jab his face and KO him with a left.

Pavlik will win a wide UD.

Ward destroys him easily. Ward can fight on the inside.
    at the bold. Kelly can be aptly described by his nickname.

Comment

cahvez beats all 3 , martinez and pavlik he just better then, and ward he just body him with his weight and power.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
        He is Margarito but slower and weaker. Worse defense and his chin is not even tested since he has faced pillow fists.

Martinez will jab his face and KO him with a left.

Pavlik will win a wide UD.

Ward destroys him easily. Ward can fight on the inside.
        The only thing that I can see happening is MArtinez boxing and winning a decision.

As for the other two........ BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Pavlik will get eaten the hell up. You see what the smaller, less powerful Martinez did to Pavlik inside? Come on....

And Ward doesnt "fight" on the inside, he holds and hits. Chavez will be much too busy to allow Ward the time to extend his arms and hold.

Comment

Damn, this is what a win over Andy Lee can do for you

Come on H-Town, he doesn't beat Lil B-Hop, and he won't beat Martinez.

Maybe he can beat Pavlik, but Pavlik can bang and has a really good chin. Good stylistic match up for both. It would be a war.

Martinez/Ward vs Chavez would be shut outs.

Comment

He stops pavlik.. I think the Sergio fight could be 50/50... maybe slightly in sergios favor. Ward should be able to beat him. But that all depends on how he fairs against Martinez... that will change everyones opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              I called it 2 years ago.

See, I told you JCC JR would beat Andy Lee and Sergio Martinez.

You casual boxing fans who thought Sergio would win can go back to watching women's sports like soccer now.
              Funny how Chavez hasn't fought Martinez yet and he will likely duck him by moving up 168. You try to make it sound like Martinez has already fought him and lost........

Comment

It's going to be funny when Chavez beats Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  Ward whoops chavez every night of the week. Freddie roach doesn't adjust
                  Sometimes the best attribute can be the ability to impose your style on your opponent, as oppose to adaptability. Boxers Level of adjustability is just as important as how well the boxer can impose his style upon others.

Chavez performed the latter skill extremely well last night.

Comment

A fight with pavlik would be brutal

Comment

I dare Chavez to try and battle Ward inside...I would love to see that!

That might actually make for a good fight with both fighters like to work inside

but in the next 3 years we will be asking "Why Haven't Chavez Jr Fought Andre Ward?" and talking about how he DUCKED SERGIO MARTINEZ!

Comment

Working...
                      X