Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff sends a message to Lindsay Lohan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Charlie Zelenoff sends a message to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie z is making a special appearance on the last 24-7.

Comment

Can't this idiotic **** just die already?

Comment

On a real note though, I would love to see Wlad fight this fool.

Comment

If she doesn't want him, I'm up for some.

Comment

I honestly think that Charlie Z is schizophrenic or something.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              I honestly think that Charlie Z is schizophrenic or something.
              You see the video of him walking around downtown with the title belt he bought from titleboxing.com lmao

Comment

@ Shawn

Either he's seriously mentally ill, or he thinks this moronic gimmick he's cultivated for himself is somehow going to catch fire, and make him a viral sensation.

On paper it sounds hilarious : A guy who can't fight for ****, yet thinks he can, records videos of himself talking smack about everybody, and buys fake titles from an internet site.

But the execution is just horrible, and if it's meant to be a parody, I think the "joke" is lost on most viewers. Most viewers aren't thinking "Wow, this guy is hilarious!" when they view a Charlie Z video, they're more likely thinking "Wow, what a ****ing idiot!".

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  @ Shawn

Either he's seriously mentally ill, or he thinks this moronic gimmick he's cultivated for himself is somehow going to catch fire, and make him a viral sensation.

On paper it sounds hilarious : A guy who can't fight for ****, yet thinks he can, records videos of himself talking smack about everybody, and buys fake titles from an internet site.

But the execution is just horrible, and if it's meant to be a parody, I think the "joke" is lost on most viewers. Most viewers aren't thinking "Wow, this guy is hilarious!" when they view a Charlie Z video, they're more likely thinking "Wow, what a ****ing idiot!".

I think it's a bit of both. . . I think it started out to be a joke, but I think he REALLY started to buy into his own self generated hype, and at some point, it just spiraled out of control. . .

Comment

lol it reached a point of no return, because like bringer said, it was so poorly executed everybody was laughing at him not with him. . . so he figured the only way to save face was to keep acting like a badass and an excellent boxer until maybe one day it just might come true, and he would somehow get lucky and beat somebody up so he could "prove it"

Comment

Working...
                    X