Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

angulo lost because he punched himself out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    It was one sided for 5 rounds because Angulo was done after the 1st. Kirkland gets credit for staying on him but anyone can see Angulo was throwing mainly arm punches after the 1st round
    what moron would think that angulo was done after the 1st is beyond me............angulo was tired after the 1st (tired, not completely gassed. it was a GRUELING fight for both men) he wasn't done. in fact he caught a 2nd win in the 3rd but got beaten even worse for his efforts...........

Comment

I would say thats nots the only reason. The ship started sinking for angulo in round 1 and then kirkland dragged him to the bottom within the next few rounds. Each time Angulo started to show some recovery Kirkland took it away. To say stamina is the only reason is false but it did play a factor

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        Mostly correct imo. But there was a couple of times that Angulo started to cget his legs back and you could see Kirkland take the shots, and bear down and beat Angulo back down.

I called for a late stoppage by Angulo, so I was really impressed to see Kirkland put such a whuppin' on El Perro.

Kirkland should never stray from under supervision of Ann Wolfe again.
        exactly! when kirkland goes back in training wolf said that she's gonna kill him even more (by stepping up his training & sparring partners) holly ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
          I would say thats nots the only reason. The ship started sinking for angulo in round 1 and then kirkland dragged him to the bottom within the next few rounds. Each time Angulo started to show some recovery Kirkland took it away. To say stamina is the only reason is false but it did play a factor
          I'm shocked that angulo is showing very little care for a rematch. his fans claim that angulo was weak going into the fight and he should get a rematch. but angulos showing almost no care for a rematch (or even boxing for the most part)

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            I'm shocked that angulo is showing very little care for a rematch. his fans claim that angulo was weak going into the fight and he should get a rematch. but angulos showing almost no care for a rematch (or even boxing for the most part)
            You could tell he took it hard though. He wouldnt even stay for an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
              Obviously he is juiced up, but most boxers on this level are anyway... Angulo knew what he was facing (You could never say he got cheated).
              now the NEW excuse is that kirkland was juiced?

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                now the NEW excuse is that kirkland was juiced?

Maybe he got a blood transfusion from wolf. That woman seems like she bleeds testosterone.

Comment

You could tell he took it hard though. He wouldnt even stay for an interview.
                  i would like to see a rematch. kirkland would like a rematch (in mexico again) but angulo seems boarder line suicidal.

i don't think angulo will ever be able to beat kirkland at this point. a rematch would just destroy him even more................

he looked pretty bad at the end of the fight...........

Comment

Maybe he got a blood transfusion from wolf. That woman seems like she bleeds testosterone.
                    wolf is literally psychotic when it comes to her training...........

angulo was a brawler with a marvelous chin but he was in hell with a demon & a devil. (kirkland being the demon & wolf being the devil)

they loved that type of hell. angulo made a comment that kirkland would just "run"

more like run him into hell.

angulo knew nothing about brawling in hell.

Comment

You keep fooling yourselve because most likely a non-zombie Angulo would have finished the job right there on the first round.

Comment

Working...
                      X