View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 04:20 PM #126882
CS*

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
Caught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond reputeCaught Square has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 14,134.52

Zaha is a big fish in a small pond.

Very good player but often tries to do too much on the ball rather than look for teammates with a simple pass. I imagine he would drive the fans of a top 6 side crazy if he made that step up and played how he does.

He's in the prime of his career so I can understand why he wants to play in the Champions League but maybe he'd be better off staying at Palace, where he is a god and will always have that level of immortality. I think that's what might end up happening whether he likes he or not barring a sudden change of heart by Palace to lower their demanded fee.
Caught Square is offline   Reply With Quote