No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Decides To Part Ways With Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Might have something to do with Sanchez telling GGG to his face you losing the fight and then throwing him under the bus after the fight not only telling reporters he didn't think GGG won the fight but he said GGG didn't follow the game plan and that he didn't want GGG backing away from a Mexican Style fight. He knows GGG lost and GGG is moving on from anything Mexican Style he traumatized after Canelo literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz.
    if GGG wasn't 38 canelo would have been taken out in a stretcher

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Yes, I could see GGG having success using a JMM type style and approach.

I don't see him fitting well with Papachenko, because from what I've read, Papachenko only trains former Ukranian amateur stars, who have already learned the basics of his style with the Ukranian national team before turning pro
      OK, I get it!

Comment

• GGG has lost his hunger. Canelo will beat him with ease in a 3rd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          If Canelo takes the fight against GGG will be taken out in a stretcher WRONG

If stops moving and just fights Mexican Style in the rematch Canelo will be taken out in a stretcher WRONG

GGG was 35 when they fought and a killer nobody was calling old. Now after the first 2 excuses didn't work now now it's age. Face it GGG was never what he was hyped up to be. But he looked like a killer again when he fought Vanes looked young again right? Then got old again when Canelo broke his face Mexican Style a couple months later. Funny how he gets old and young depending on if he's fighting a bum or not lol

Comment

• LMFAO I'm dyiiiingggg , this pleases me very much

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              ggg wasnt 38...
              unfortunately ggg never chllenged him self vs anyone as good as canelo when he was 28 or 30... so like it or not, you and the rest of the gggroupies will never know... but eith at least you know he was better than the likes of makarov, nunez, tapia , etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                LMFAO I'm dyiiiingggg , this pleases me very much
                I can see an illegal alien from a failed narco state being happy about that. I guess you were also happy when canelo lost the first fight but got the decision. canelo wont last to 36

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  OK, I get it!
                  I'm only going by what I've read online there, so it's possible I could be wrong. But Papachenko still works with the Ukranian amateur squad, and so far as I know, the only pros he trains are Loma, Usyk, and Gvozdyk, who are all former Ukranian amateur internationals.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    If Canelo takes the fight against GGG will be taken out in a stretcher WRONG

If stops moving and just fights Mexican Style in the rematch Canelo will be taken out in a stretcher WRONG

GGG was 35 when they fought and a killer nobody was calling old. Now after the first 2 excuses didn't work now now it's age. Face it GGG was never what he was hyped up to be. But he looked like a killer again when he fought Vanes looked young again right? Then got old again when Canelo broke his face Mexican Style a couple months later. Funny how he gets old and young depending on if he's fighting a bum or not lol
                    canelo could not even hurt the old midget Cotto then he started juicing

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      ggg wasnt 38...
                      unfortunately ggg never chllenged him self vs anyone as good as canelo when he was 28 or 30... so like it or not, you and the rest of the gggroupies will never know... but eith at least you know he was better than the likes of makarov, nunez, tapia , etc...
                      No, because they all refused to fight him. And it's a pity Canelo also refused to challenge himself by ducking Golovkin till he was 35 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X