• Show
Clear All

• Brant vs Horn

News from the Sydney Morning Herald
    Brant going down under to fight Horn in the springtime
    Apparently fight is close to being made
    Who you got ?

Personally thinking Horn will mma Brant and possibly submit him

If Horn gets the same ref and judges as last time he'd beat anyone in any division lol. I think Brant takes this, he isn't some small man that can be bullied and Horn has no boxing skill to rave about. Brant wins via stoppage in the mid rounds

Comment

horn at middleweight has no chance

his whole MO was to use his superior size and strength

brant is athletic too and has a good jab so can offset horn

Comment

Originally posted by I HATE View Post
        If Horn gets the same ref and judges as last time he'd beat anyone in any division lol. I think Brant takes this, he isn't some small man that can be bullied and Horn has no boxing skill to rave about. Brant wins via stoppage in the mid rounds
        Bold fughin statement
        Not sold on Brant just yet

Lol but yeah Horn could fight and beat a heavyweight with those judges and ref

Comment

I don't think Horn is a real middleweight honestly, and while he's not entirely without skill he doesn't have enough to make up the difference in size. Brant beats him up on the way to a wide UD.

Comment

Big test for Horn considering he's not suited to MW.
            I think 154 is his best weight but we all know with Horn that he will give his all and won't quit so it should be a good fight.
            He always fights better in Australia.

Comment

Did Jeep smiles this time?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Bold fughin statement
                Not sold on Brant just yet

Lol but yeah Horn could fight and beat a heavyweight with those judges and ref
                I'm not sold on Brant either, then again I never bought into the Murata hype. He beats Horn though IMO

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Big test for Horn considering he's not suited to MW.
                  I think 154 is his best weight but we all know with Horn that he will give his all and won't quit so it should be a good fight.
                  He always fights better in Australia.
                  Yep, 154 is his best weight, it's a big jump to middle but he's having trouble getting fights at 154 so there may be no choice. Fight a bum like all the others or have a go like Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                    Yep, 154 is his best weight, it's a big jump to middle but he's having trouble getting fights at 154 so there may be no choice. Fight a bum like all the others or have a go like Mikey Garcia.
                    Yes your right you could say he's jumping up 2 weight classes.
                    We all know that he will fight anyone for the right $$$.
                    Can see him doing OK but losing a decision.
                    Edit-*and who knows if he can time that straight right anything could happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X