View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 10:51 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 564 Post(s)
danceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.39
Total Points: 11,950.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
Don't get me wrong, I hope he gets rid of all the corruption in the government and the bureaucracy. But his way of killing off drug users is just not right. And moving towards China after all the disrespectful things they've done like chase off the fishermen, build bases in Philippine waters, that's crazy.
im on the same boat parekoy. didn't you hear drug addicts are also either rapists, murderers , robbers, child molesters, etc responsible for most of the crimes and killing them is saving you and your loved ones from being victimized? superficial as it sounds , its how they justify the killings so to anyone with any history of drug use as i do,and is planning to visit PI, regardless of how you are as a person, don't do it right now unless you just wanna die and needs somebody else to do it for you , lol.

and with china, again i agree, how is befriending your biggest bully while shooing your biggest ally beneficial to the country in any way?. ive heard it as a strategic maneuver of sort from his supporters (they just know it is,lol) but seems like a sign of betrayal to me than anything and is counterproductive, but time will tell.
danceswithfire is offline   Reply With Quote