View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 04:00 PM #7
Banned

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
SnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,757.69
Total Points: 22,805.69
No Message - Makavelli 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithfire View Post
ballsy, firm, uncorrupted, sincere, just few of the things i admire about Digong but he needs to cover that sensitive nerve of his from critics ,he's so easy to provoke that he says the most ridiculous and insensitive things in response, reminds me a lot of floyd, jr lol..

and his followers? it's like the most annoying pacfans and floyd ****s rolled into one, that makes up about 95% of his supporters, it's like a cult of blind idiots on steroids
Don't get me wrong, I hope he gets rid of all the corruption in the government and the bureaucracy. But his way of killing off drug users is just not right. And moving towards China after all the disrespectful things they've done like chase off the fishermen, build bases in Philippine waters, that's crazy.
SnoopySmurf is offline   Reply With Quote