Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States Military Veteran Coach Gregg Popovich with that ether once again

According to the story, Popovich said:

"I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.

"This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all."

Comment

• Comment

• John Barron still not gonna believe you got cucked? Drain the swamp lmao

WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Donald Trump held a very short notice press conference in the Rose Garden of the White House on Monday with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, during which Trump said that he may try and talk former White House Chief Strategist Stephen K. Bannon out of recruiting 2018 primary challengers to some congressional Republicans.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...icans-in-2018/

Comment

• Bernie slackin

Here you guys go

Comment

• Cuck's drug czar nominee withdraws his name after news reports detailed how he pushed legislation that hinders the DEA's ability to freeze suspicious narcotics shipments from drug companies.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...nominee-243856

Comment

• He'll just appoint a different guy. No biggie.

You guys are gonna give yourselves coronaries working yourselves up daily about Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He cannot stop lying.

Why would he stop lying?

He knows his fanbase is ready and willing to believe everything that comes out of his mouth. The more he lies the more his fanbase cheers him on.

Talk about a weird time to take shots at former presidents though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  He'll just appoint a different guy. No biggie.

You guys are gonna give yourselves coronaries working yourselves up daily about Trump.
                  How is one going to get a coronary from reading, copying a link, and pasting it in this thread?

The Cuck supporters on this site seem to think myself and others spend hours scouring the internet for negative Trump articles.

In reality I do my daily reading and if I come across something I post it. I think others do the same.

Not our fault this guy lies daily and makes so many avoidable mistakes.

Comment

• Then don't take my advice.

Obsess, argue, and hurl insults online. Die young. One less gruber voter to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Then don't take my advice.

Obsess, argue, and hurl insults online. Die young. One less gruber voter to worry about.
                      Here are the people that have more than 100 posts in this thread. You tell me who appears to be the most obsessive?

User Name.................. Posts
                      1bad65................ 1,363
                      BERNIE'S CORNER........... 930
                      siablo14............... 596
                      Left Hook Tua.............. 368
                      Sugar Adam Ali.......... 302
                      The Big Dunn............ 285
                      Motorcity Cobra .......... 241
                      Elroy The Great ............ 231
                      DoubleLeftH00k ............. 230
                      AllBoxingAD.............. 191
                      AddiX ................ 144
                      bigjavi973 ............ 125
                      GriffTannen............ 116
                      Xoo ............... 115
                      John Barron................ 100
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-17-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X