Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White boy's who grow up in the hood either sink or swim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been said here that Shaolin Sword is some Puerto Rican member pretending to be Asian. That's pretty sad that some of these guys have all these alternative accounts to be trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      No I didnt u lil weirdo. I NEVER said anything anti Asian! Pull the quote up!! I said something about Japanese people in Japan jumping people. Quit trying to feel sorry for yourself you lil creep. No1 likes u, no1 will ever like u, and its nots because you are asian, its because you are a insecure weirdo.
      I was gonna tell him this very thing, but didn't think his fragile **** ego could take it. He labels everything as an attack n Asians when we know it cuz ......he's a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        It's been said here that Shaolin Sword is some Puerto Rican member pretending to be Asian. That's pretty sad that some of these guys have all these alternative accounts to be trolling.
        Hectari calls him Tago Nag Tago a half Filipino half white guy who posts very similarly to Shaolin.

Hectari seems to have proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
          Please tell me your being sarcastic? The worst boxers are the ones like you. Thinking they are hard as and thinking their 'toughness' will make them better. It's actually the opposite. No dicipline and to much anger. Your just scared. That's the reason you act the way you do. If you peel back the layers and get to the core of it. It will show that you are scared or something bad happened to you during your childhood. There is no other reason for a grown man to act that way. Again here's Ross Kemp speaking to some of the most try hard gangsters ever
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-FGGJe7Rt8
          Where the fxck you at you fat fxckin peice of fat

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Punchr is back.... He definitely didn't grow up in the hood, cul de sac sissy that he is!

Comment

Lol you just confirmed everything I said. I already know your certain race and your young. Think your really 'tough'. Drive around with other friends of the same race. With the stereo blasting. You think everyone thinks your cool but it's the opposite. People like me are actually embarrassed when I see you walk in with your pants low and swaying from side to side

Comment

You wanna meet up now? Ok what's your address? Pm it

Comment

punchr. Quit playing games with jhonny's balls

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    In ESSJ, we got some white guys who grew up surrounded by hard core Mexican Americans. They get picked on for a bit, then they prove themselves to the hood and are accepted. In fact, they are more down than a lot of fools I know.

We even got a few Asian homies that are down.

I think, if Shaolin Sword would've grown up this way, he wouldn't be mistreated by strangers and wouldn't suffer from his social anxiety.

Instead of taking so much crap, and having his **** pushed in, he'd slap the stupid out of people.
                    this guy in the video is definitely not shaolin

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      this guy in the video is definitely not shaolin

See how much respect they give that man! That dude checked that **** talking customer.

Shaolin on the other hand, would have offered to svck the guys C0ck with a quickness.

Just telling it like it is. Shaolin is a tricks trick.

Comment

Working...
                      X