Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch by UD. I think Johnson may have some moments and is going to show heart like he always does but it will not be enough.

Comment

• Froch should take this, Johnson is a very decent fighter but I think froch edges him in almost every aspect except for inside fighting, as long as the camp is set up to negate Johnson from getting inside then Carl should win a comfortable decision

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Man, Glen would have to damn near shut Froch out to win a decision. Unfortunately.
        That's not true.

The fight is in the USA, so the judges will definitely not favor the British boxer Froch.

In fact, the New York area judges will likely be biased against him and favor Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          That's not true.

The fight is in the USA, so the judges will definitely not favor the British boxer Froch.

In fact, the New York area judges will likely be biased against him and favor Johnson.
          Chill out with the bullsh**. Glen Johnson isn't American, and has never gotten the benefit of the doubt in a close fight in his entire career. If you think judges will give him a close fight over Carl Froch, when anticipation is for the Super Six Final to be Ward vs. Froch, then you are being a damn racist.

Which is normal.

Comment

• if Dawson was able to dominate Johnson in their second fight, imagine what a guy with serious power like Froch will do. I predict a decision win for the Cobra but i wouldn't be shocked if it's stopped inside the distance.

Comment

• oops, I meant Froch by decision.

Would have been a cool matchup if they met in Glen's prime, but Froch is too crafty, I dont think Glen can turn back time.

Comment

• The only way Johnson is a KO. I do not see a points win for him.

Comment

• I'm picking Froch to stop him, so I'm changing my pick from a U.D to a stoppage.

Comment

• This fight is so much closer then this poll shows. Its gonna be a close one either way.

Comment

• i think he will box his way to a decision, i hope im wrong for jamaica's sake

Comment

Working...
                      X