WOW Recent Picture Of Tommy Morrision *SHOCKING*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks horrible.

Comment

and he wants people to believe he isnt sick??he looked bad 3 years ago...damn he looks almost dead now...wtf...

Comment

Yea, I don't know how he believes he isn't HIV positive. I had a relative who died from AIDS complications after getting the virus. It literally looks like it sucks the life out of you, was obvious to me he had it in that Fight Night bio video earlier this year.

Comment

Damn that's ****ing sad. Life really is precious.

Comment

That's not fucking sad at all. He's a grown ass man! He knows what is right and wrong.

Comment

man some people fall so hard...it's sad

Comment

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
                http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_WICHIT353845

WOW! He looks horrible, its quite hard to belive thats actually him. He's lost everything.

Sad...........
                He looks like randy couture on a bad day.

Comment

. Morrison has publicly stated that he doesn't believe HIV exists.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_WICHIT353845

wow

Comment

Damn, he looks horrible. I thought I remember him saying a couple years ago that he wasn't HIV positive after all. Judging by the looks of him he was probably wrong. Not to mention if he is taking drugs like meth that too will add years to a person.

I swear when I first looked at that picture I thought it was a different person they put in there by mistake.

Comment

somethin i was thinking about...stallone is like 25 years older than him but he looks 25 years younger than him , crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X