Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whip that Trick Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
      Who cares if they have Rahman rated #1. The only fight he's lost in the past five years came against Wlad Klitschko. Adamek is rated #1 by the WBC and WBO and the last fight he lost was four years ago to Chad Dawson (not quite as dangerous as Wlad) and Adamek hasn't exactly taken on a lot of world-beaters at heavyweight. Hell, Eddie Chambers is rated #1 by the IBF, and he didn't win a minute of any round before he got knocked cold by Wlad. Would Dan prefer the Chambers-Wlad rematch?

Rahman isn't any worse than Adamek or Chambers or Arreola or Haye. None would win.

This is what happens when clearly the two best fighters won't face each other.

Wlad and Vitali are #1 and #2, depending on who you prefer. They need to fight. This isn't tag-team wrestling.

Guys like Dan Rafael and the fans at large need to start calling out the Klitschkos and demand that one of them prove he is the real champion.

Because anyone the ratings bodies put in the #1 spot will be huge underdogs against the top two.
      They arent the Mayweathers who dont know the meaning of loyalty and would push their own mother/father/brother infront of a moving train if it meant to give them some cash and media attention.

They have honor and class, they dont need to resort to silly gimmicks. Think about what you are saying, you are asking a brother to fight his only brother, why would you ever do that?

Where are you from may I ask? Because I noticed that people who arent from Eastern Europe/Asia/Some South American countries dont know the idea of having respect for your elders or your family.

I just see elders getting treated like dogs or aliens, I come from a country where you see a old person you help them out, help them with their grocery, give them a spot on the bus, help them out if they need some help. in South Korea anyone even a year older you call them Hyung, in Asia too there is big family and elder culture, Elders are respected.

in Usa/Canada/UK? Hell no, Elderly person needing help? Turn your back and pretend they dont exist, or rob them.

Too many times do I see families destroying themselves over a car or a little bit of cash.

Really pathetic.
      Last edited by Medved; 09-01-2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Get off your high horse Medved. They are professional prizefighters. They beat people up for money. How noble is that?

I'm not proposing that two elderly accountants punch each other to determine who is the best accountant.

I am proposing the two best heavyweight boxers on the planet fight to determine who is the best.

That's what they both claim to be. So it's time they prove who is the best.

That's what the top two in every field, in every sport, in every endeavor do -- they compete against each other.

How honorable is it to take money to beat up people are clearly not as good as you? Is it more honrable to fight someone "your own size" in an even fight? Or is it more honorable to take money to pound lesser men into the floor and feast on the weak?

Enough.

I don't care if they have the same mom. That's none of my concern. I am a boxing fan. I want to see the two best fighters fight.

I don't want to see two superior guys punching weaker people in the face for money and not taking on their toughest challenge. It's clearly unfair. And it's what they have decided to do.

There is ZERO morality, "class" or honor in that.
        Last edited by Dubblechin; 09-01-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Wasn't even aware Rahman was still fighting. Not heard from him since he got his ass handed to him by Wlad. Yet some how he is ranked number 1 by the WBA?

Comment

While he's demanding to know why they rate Rahman number one, Dan should demand that the WBA, the WBO, the WBC and the IBF all reach an agreement to rate the other champions in their organization's listings.

So the WBO, the WBA and the IBF can rate Vitali Klitschko the #1 contender. And the WBC can rate Wladimir Klitschko the #1 contender. And make them the mandatory contenders.

Then the two will be forced to come to an agreement and fight.

If they don't, they can go back to Germany and fight the non-title fights against no-names until they retire.

They've held the sport hostage for too long. If there was a commissioner in boxing, he wouldn't allow the top two in any division to make a deal never to face each other and, instead, team up to feast on weaker opposition.

Fans in every sport lose interest when the best don't square off. And that's clearly what has happened to boxing ... the two best heavyweights haven't faced each other since Lewis-Vitali EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Enough is enough. If they won't play ball, run them out.
            Last edited by Dubblechin; 09-01-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

How did he get that ranking?

Comment

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
                While he's demanding to know why they rate Rahman number one, Dan should demand that the WBA, the WBO, the WBC and the IBF all reach an agreement to rate the other champions in their organization's listings.

So the WBO, the WBA and the IBF can rate Vitali Klitschko the #1 contender. And the WBC can rate Wladimir Klitschko the #1 contender. And make them the mandatory contenders.

Then the two will be forced to come to an agreement and fight.

If they don't, they can go back to Germany and fight the non-title fights against no-names until they retire.

They've held the sport hostage for too long. If there was a commissioner in boxing, he wouldn't allow the top two in any division to make a deal never to face each other and, instead, team up to feast on weaker opposition.

Fans in every sport lose interest when the best don't square off. And that's clearly what has happened to boxing ... the two best heavyweights haven't faced each other since Lewis-Vitali EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Enough is enough. If they won't play ball, run them out.
                Ive been thinking/saying this for forever. The belts wouldnt be so meaninglessly horrible if they did that simple thing. but, theyre morons.

Comment

They are just paying tribute to the 10th anniversary of when Rahman knocked out Lewis 10 years ago to become the heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                    They are just paying tribute to the 10th anniversary of when Rahman knocked out Lewis 10 years ago to become the heavyweight champion of the world.
                    lol................

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                      Povetkin got Holyfield and Rahman gunning for him.

What will he ever do?

Comment

Working...
                      X