IGN Gives Fight Night Champion: 8.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN Gives Fight Night Champion: 8.0

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1152211p1.html

Can't wait to hear Dudley bitch about these guys not knowing 3D and needing to go out and make their own game.

I'm not wasting my tyme with this game, YES its improved, but the fact that you go down too easily, makes it unworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      I'm not wasting my tyme with this game, YES its improved, but the fact that you go down too easily, makes it unworthy.
      I was playing the demo a few days ago Pac vs Cotto. I was Pac and 5 -10 seconds into the first round Cotto did a left hook and hit Pacquiao right on the side of his head and Pac got knocked out and the match ended.

Comment

This game is unbelievable, I got a chance to play it early, my friend knows this dude whose friend has it and he brought it over to the house of the dude who my friend knows and we all got a chance to play it, he said he knows about a small mom and pop spot that gets the games shipped a few days earlier, I didn't buy it myself because I already have it fully paid for in Gamestop but I was able to experience the whole Champion mode and I must say I was blown away, seriously man this game is truly awesome. all those whom doubt will soon eat their words yo believe me. out of respect for EA I wont say anything that can spoil the champion mode experience for you all but I will say this brace yourself Boxing fans because this game is everything we asked for and more, IGN must stand for Ignorant Gamers Network if they gave this game a 8.0, it's at the very least a 9.0

Comment

^Why? IGN gave FNR4 8.8.

Comment

Working...
          X