Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
    That was 5 years ago.

You never seen a fighter gas out?
    thats my point! its irrelevant. ever seen a fighter get caught? haye is a diffrent fighter now and so is dirrell. hes had like 10 fights since rocha ffs. he got caught with a good shot and went down, showed heart. that fight will help him against froch if anything since hes likely a better fighter bcuz of it. and like i said hes had like 10 fights since then. lame argument.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      thats my point! its irrelevant. ever seen a fighter get caught? haye is a diffrent fighter now and so is dirrell. hes had like 10 fights since rocha ffs. he got caught with a good shot and went down, showed heart. that fight will help him against froch if anything since hes likely a better fighter bcuz of it. and like i said hes had like 10 fights since then. lame argument.

Rocha was not some garbage fighter either.

Every one of his losses was to an undefeated fighter, he beat a couple undefeated prospects and he stood 6'2.

Compared to the guys Froch was fighting early in his career Rocha looks like Muhammad Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Rocha was not some garbage fighter either.

Every one of his losses was to an undefeated fighter, he beat a couple undefeated prospects and he stood 6'2.

Compared to the guys Froch was fighting early in his career Rocha looks like Muhammad Ali.
        Lmao self pwnage there Rocha was garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          Lmao self pwnage there Rocha was garbage
          After Saturday you will have to admit that Rocha is better than Froch as he did much better than Carl will.

Comment

Eh, all I know is there's going to be a group of disappointed fans when it's all over.

May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Are you stupid, or can't you read?

Nowhere in my post did I compare Taylor to Dirrell.
              read

Erm go back and read your post SLOWLY and then you will see you talked about how "fans said the same things about Taylor beating Froch" and "if Taylor and Dirrell faced eachother i'd back Taylor" which to me sounds like YOU'RE COMPARING THE TWO!!, blimey fools don't seem to read their own posts these days .

Comment

what's wrong with boiled chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
                  The difference between Taylor and Dirrell is that Taylor is a proven world class boxer, where as Dirrell is not.

Dirrell got dropped by Rocha ffs.
                  Firstly well done for cutting out the insults, it makes for a much better debate, my response to your comment is yes Dirrell got dropped but he was just coming up in the game, and what we learned from that is he took a very heavy punch, got knocked down but was composed enough to get through it without being in a world of trouble, yes Taylor has mixed it with world class talent but he only won two of those fights didn't he? both being against Hopkins and many believe Jermaine got gift in an least one of those fights, at the end of the day styles make fights and Taylor and Dirrell just don't compare when it comes to their individual skills, Andre's arsenal and speed is a level above his imo, Andre might not have been battle tested thus far but that doesn't mean he can't pass the test when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
                  X