No announcement yet.

6 pack ... 12 PACK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 pack ... 12 PACK!!

dude ive seen people get six packs but yesterday at the boxing club he took off his shirt for a spar AND A TWELVE PACK it looks kind ov strange but i was batterd, i think i got like 6 hits to him god knows how many times he hit me and ive got a six pack

Originally posted by 12 Gauge Shotty
    dude ive seen people get six packs but yesterday at the boxing club he took off his shirt for a spar AND A TWELVE PACK it looks kind ov strange but i was batterd, i think i got like 6 hits to him god knows how many times he hit me and ive got a six pack
    i dont get it.. whats your point ?

Comment

I think its like a 6pack vs 12 pack thing??? I guess 12 pack wins....big suprise.

Comment

umm good question ....ummm that the fbi should get onto it , lol umm i guess its because ive never seen one before who knows u could be able to get 18 packs (not bloody likely) but still its nice to screw around with your imagination and when u c it u start imagining all the crap u like so thats my point really..

Comment

people with a 6 pack really have an 8 pack but the very very bottom muscles dont really show. how does someone have 12???

Comment

umm yeah it kind of goes like this . . . creepy
            . . .
            . . .

Comment

damn.. how the hell did that happened though? ****.. thats crazy..

Comment

ummmm oh yeah sure i was fighting that greatest enemy of yours did u know hes champion?

Comment

and also wtf r 2pacs manboobs?

Comment

I remember when we were kids a friend of mine had a four pack.

Comment

Working...
                    X