No announcement yet.

Touching Tribute to Artie Curry Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touching Tribute to Artie Curry Last Night

Personally, throughout the entire program I felt like the whole team was really off, not on point with conversations and whatnot, but towards the end when they all talked about the passing of Artie Curry, it was really touching.

Artie seemed like the nicest guy any of them had ever known and Jim, Larry and Emanuel were all on the brink of tears, as was Michael Buffer during the bell tolls before the main event.

If anybody has video of these parts of the telecast, please post them up, because it was a genuinely touching part of the broadcast.

I think Merchant actually cried. Lampley kinda choked att he end of his sentence, Stewart was the tough guy who didn't really show his sadness but you can tell he was sad.

Comment

anybody has a link to this?

Comment

It's really nice to see that these guys are human... Lampley especially.

Idk why, but I found it really touching when he was breaking down at the end of Margarito-Cotto too.

Comment

can someone tell me what fight this was?

Comment

ive been all over the net looking for these clips...They don't seem to be on...I watched about 3 versions of the fight but they all cut out after the interviews...Even Buffer was losing it a bit.

I want to see what Lamp and Larry had to say.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
              ive been all over the net looking for these clips...They don't seem to be on...I watched about 3 versions of the fight but they all cut out after the interviews...Even Buffer was losing it a bit.

I want to see what Lamp and Larry had to say.
              which fight wassit?

Comment

it was after the wright-williams fight.

it was suprising to see some emotion from these guys. especially lampley who could barely finish his sentences, merchant was bout to cry and steward had tears building up in his eyes. artie curry must have been a great man to be able to bring out this much sadness in people.

Comment

about to cry?

lampley completely broke down and merchant was crying too. steward held it together better but he was visibly teary eyed.

Comment

Yea man it was really sad to watch and all those guys genuinely had love for the dude. I was reading a lot of fighters were broken up about his death as well.

RIP

Comment

Working...
                    X