No announcement yet.

FORREST Owns Shogun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORREST Owns Shogun

Forrest completely dominated the fight and tapped Shogun out with a rear naked choke. As always, Forrest fought practically the whole fight covered in blood. Forrest is the true blood and guts warrior of MMA and he will get a title shot at Rampage. FORREST will pull off another upset and UD Rampage. FORREST without a doubt will be the new Light Heavyweight Champion.

dont know about the 2nd half of your statement but man forrest put a show on shogun....i sure would love to see rampage give him a shot....was that mentioned after the fight.....also a tito-griffin 2 or griffin-evans match need to be made soon....

Comment

Forrest is the man!

Comment

Well I guess anything could happen....we just saw Jardine outbox Chuck and Shogun choked out.

The way Shogun gassed out reminds me of Ninja's lost. I wonder if Chute Boxe will blame Wandy. Forrest on the other hand looked really good, and I think him training with Randy helped a lot.

Comment

If you dont love Forrest Griffen, you dont love MMA.
          He represents everything that is good about this sport.
          Shame about Chuck, Rampage ended him.
          Hes done.

Comment

You guys are stupid. Forrest got lucky. He didn't dominate Shogun. It was a grueling fight for both of them. They both gassed; shogun more. Shogun came unprepared and gave up in the end. He stated in his interviews that he didn't know anything about Forrest or watch any of his fights. Forrest is bigger than Shogun, but shogun could have had him in the first round if he had committed himself. Many of these guys come into the UFC with praise and think they are going to walk through everyone. They need to wake up to reality; if a man has two hand, there's a chance he can knock you out! I hope Silva is prepared and focused. By the way, rampage will would beat Forrest worse than Jardine did.

Comment

Wanderlei is next.
              **** Chute Boxe!

Comment

i believe shogun lost more due to the fact that he got tired early. maybe he didnt realize how much movement you do in the octagon since its twice as big as the pride ring or probably more. id want to see him fight more. forrest griffin is like arturo gatti of MMA IMO. and chuck is past his prime IMO.

Comment

lol ahhh pride's been gettin their asses handed 2 them, i'm actualy finding myself doubting Fedor if he comes over.
                  ohh and forest or jardine would not beat rampage.
                  peace.

Comment

so far really only rampage is the one that has left any dignity to the supposedly best mma fighters organization PRIDE......where they at anyways the ones that would just bash my ass because i thought ufc was just as good......back then if i would have said forrest over rua?

Comment

Working...
                    X