No announcement yet.

History Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    Patrick Roy was my hero growing up. I remember 2nd grade our teacher letting us watch the Stanley Cup in class.

Best Goalie ever.
    I go back and forth between Roy and Ken Dryden, but those two are best no doubt. I already put in a word with the Caps about bringing Roy in as the new coach :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Patrick Roy was my hero growing up. I remember 2nd grade our teacher letting us watch the Stanley Cup in class.

Best Goalie ever.

Joe Sakic was the man too.
      What's yer team mate? Me friend is big on Ice Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        What's yer team mate? Me friend is big on Ice Hockey
        Washington Capitals here. But hell, I'll watch anything hockey. I go watch the JUNIORS play live ffs :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

Nice. It's always struck me as an appealing sport but I've never gotten into it. I'm going to NY in the summer, I want to watch a baseball/football/basketball/hockey match.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Nice. It's always struck me as an appealing sport but I've never gotten into it. I'm going to NY in the summer, I want to watch a baseball/football/basketball/hockey match.
            Hockey is a very fast game with non-stop hitting and action. If you have a chance to see a game live you'll be a fan for life! Hell, even the Juniors are great live.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Hockey is a very fast game with non-stop hitting and action. If you have a chance to see a game live you'll be a fan for life! Hell, even the Juniors are great live.

Poet
              Cheers for the tip, I'll see what tickets I can get my hands on

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
                Ever since the lockout, when the NHL got taken off TV, I haven't gotten to see enough hockey to stay a real fan. It's my third favorite sport to watch, so fast and physical.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Ever since the lockout, when the NHL got taken off TV, I haven't gotten to see enough hockey to stay a real fan. It's my third favorite sport to watch, so fast and physical.
                  It's all on cable unfortunately. I get the NHL Network and NBC Sports Net so I can actually watch all the playoff games. I also have NHL Game Center on my computer so I can watch all the Caps regular season games. And this next season I plan on getting season tickets to our Juniors team the Thunderbirds.

Poet

Comment

Any of you lads drinking tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                      Any of you lads drinking tonight?
                      Yeah son. Finished the beers now onto whiskey

Comment

Working...
                      X