No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jon Jones Chokes Rampage Out, Evans Bout is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jon Jones Chokes Rampage Out, Evans Bout is Next

DENVER - Jon Jones defended his light heavyweight title by putting Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in a choke hold and forcing the veteran to tap out Saturday night at UFC 135.

The 24-year Jones relied on his quickness and long reach to get inside on Jackson and inflict damage. In the fourth round, Jones put a bleeding Jackson in a rear naked choke hold and Jackson signaled he was done. It was the first time Jackson has tapped out in his UFC career.

[Click Here To Read More]

You ruined my special night......

Comment

Bad fight, One shot run away, one shot run away, avoid engaging at all costs.

Rampage stood there like a punching bag. Then when Jones got the takedown Rampage quit. I have lost respect for rampage because of that.

Comment

Evans ain't stopping Jones.

Comment

Someone should slap the **** out of this writer..."known for his role as B.A. Baracus in the big-screen version of "The A-team" almost as much as his MMA career."

Comment

It was a great fight for both guys. Rampage did not get dominated or brutalised like everybody else before him. He actually negated Jones' wrestling which was incredible and the way he got out of the mount was insane. He just couldn't get past Jones' reach-based striking and was outclassed. It is too bad he was submitted at the end but Jones was just too much for him at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadownero View Post
              Bad fight, One shot run away, one shot run away, avoid engaging at all costs.

Rampage stood there like a punching bag. Then when Jones got the takedown Rampage quit. I have lost respect for rampage because of that.
              did you even watch the fight?

Comment

I told you guys Rampage is trash and it's a mismatch, I've been saying it since the fight got signed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                    how bout some more ossum gifs from it?

like the spinning elbow, the knee kick that buckled him, that take down as the clock expired etc

Comment

Working...
                    X