No announcement yet.

Damn damn damn i almost beat my other baby mamma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
    b1tch ass boy **** you im being serious..who the **** told you i was jobless b1tch??i got a damn job or i wouldnt have custody of my kids..now shut the **** up and go back to dick riding that b1tch amir khan...
    pwn!!!!!!!

Comment

main im bout to **** someone up today and im dead serious

Comment

i cant keep taking this disrespect imma crack someones jaw i swear to God

Comment

stab her larry, get a knife and stab her, its the only way ur gunna start getting some respect off these money grabbin hoes....

Comment

b1tch ass boy **** you im being serious..who the **** told you i was jobless b1tch??i got a damn job or i wouldnt have custody of my kids..now shut the **** up and go back to dick riding that b1tch amir khan...
            damn, why are you being so mean? I was just holding a mirror...

I'm happy you've got a job now .

Comment

i cant keep taking this disrespect imma crack someones jaw i swear to God
              Hit the heavy bag and take a wank in the shower. Cool off with a nice Cognac and a tv show.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                stab her larry, get a knife and stab her, its the only way ur gunna start getting some respect off these money grabbin hoes....
                ya'll know what..i come on here to calm down and get some good advice..and ya'll say **** to me like im playing or like im some lil e-nerd..i wear my heart on my sleave and i say what i mean..so if ya'll see me on the news one damn day ya'll know why..cause posters like you say **** like i wont do it..im outta here **** ya'll imma handle my buisness.

Comment

Mayweather Jr. Syndrome.

It happens when you become a *****

Comment

oops..........

Comment

Larry reminds me of that 'MikeTyson77' guy. Brother needs help.

Comment

Working...
                      X