Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Dibella Doesn't care for the Texas decision.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if fighters live or die either, having been de-sensitized by violent video games and such. Truth be told, I think it would be bad-ass to see a fighter die in the ring. I would megaload it the next day, and you sanctimonious mother****ers know you would too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
      lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about adding injury to insult. Top Rank did that **** on purpose as a big Fvkk you to the CSAC and there handling of Margarito.
      do u feel that cali did the right thing by giving example to other cheaters?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        So, Margs was actually caught trying to cheat in Vegas and the fight went through and Vegas made tons of money off that fight.....they made bank off the sweat of a cheater......what's the difference?
        when was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          do u feel that cali did the right thing by giving example to other cheaters?
          I said it before and said it again... It's the only reason they denied him. Large stage, worldwide attention, 24/7 in the courtroom. Perfect for them to get a point across. I'm sure they knew he wasn't gonna fight there anytime soon so it made it easier for them to do it.

Comment

People need to realize that Texas just has a different mentality than everyone else....always has and always will.
            yeah, if you cheat. we dont care. we are just money hungry

Comment

This would have a lot more meaning coming from anyone else but Dibella. That guy is a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                yeah, if you cheat. we dont care. we are just money hungry
                Your from Florida...you know the PED capital of the US where everyone goes to get HGH etc from those shady @ss doctors in your home state.

With that said.... you should be the last person to comment on this topic.

Comment

Your from Florida...you know the PED capital of the US where everyone goes to get HGH etc from those shady @ss doctors in your home state.

With that said.... you should be the last person to comment on this topic.
                  and guess what, i dont condone it either.

unlike you, rationalizing the tx mentality

Comment

Working...
                  X