No announcement yet.

Clottey v Alexander & Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clottey v Alexander & Guerrero

In all the talk about potential Mayweather opponents Clottey always gets a lot of stick but I think he dispatches both these latest prospective opponents fairly comfortably at welterweight.

Your thoughts on how Alexander and Guerrero would fare v Clottey?
    Alexander beats Clottey
    7.32%
    Guerrero beats Clottey
    17.07%
    Clottey beats both
    75.61%

Clottey would ravage both of them.

Comment

Don't know about ravage, but he'd beat both comfortably unless he manage to blow it in the later rounds.

Welterweight sucks at the moment. IT's filled with undersized fighters and a lot of mediocre fullfledged welters.

Comment

Clottey beats both. He would smash Alexander, though I guess if Alexander threw enough meaningless pillow punches the judges might see it close.

Comment

Clottey beats both

Comment

Clottey beats them both, but might have a more competitive fight against Guerrero.

Too bad Clottey is still living off the money he took from the fake Pacquiao fight instead of mixing it up with the 154 pounders today.

Comment

Clottey beats them both. He's hard to hit and would probably outwork them both.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The grand master was tough, it took margs to through an infinite amount of punches to beat him and he beat cotto pre-pacqiaou, he clamshelled against PAC, but if I was from poverty stricken Ghana and was offered a couple of mill to take shots on my gloves all night I'd bite arums old wrinkled hand off

Comment

If Clottey really wanted to he'd manhandle both candidates. Clottey is a beast with superb defense and a strong, compact body. Clottey's problem is that he's not marketable in the U.S. the walking BLOW job Bob ARum knows this, thts why Clottey always gets the short end of the stick.
                  Clottey beat Cotto. (I'm a fan of Cotto) keeping it real.
                  Clottey could of beat PAC. Was touching PAC with every right hand.
                  Clottey destroyed Judah.
                  If the Mosley fight would of took place Clottey would have retired Sugar.

Comment

Clottey is winning this via shutout

Comment

Working...
                    X