Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Amir Khan a Coward, Won't Avenge His Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love reading the irrelevant posts from some of these guys but other fighters are called duckers for not fighting irrelevant fighters

guess only con can get away with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550
      Quote:

Originally Posted by shawowski

Well said by Prescott, but Khan knows aswell as everyone that the same would happen again. Breidis would put Khan into early retirement, i also think Danny and Lamont would, its a shame, cos Khan has everything except a brain. 4-5 punch combos that dont rattle your opponent will get you countered with huge shots. Khan has zero recovery from big shots.

Despite putting Lamont on the floor twice + taking his best punches. lol
      Peterson slipped.... did u not see the fight? keep it real.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        i love reading the irrelevant posts from some of these guys but other fighters are called duckers for not fighting irrelevant fighters

guess only con can get away with that.
        This is spot on.

Comment

Why isn't this hypocrite chasing Mitchell, Alvarado, Vazquez and McCloskey?

This guy has been begging for a pay day for years now.

Comment

Can't we just live on the assumption that Khan would have destroyed him in a rematch? Plenty of fighters have built a legacy upon 'what they would have done' as opposed to what they actually did,so let's not exclude Amir,yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Monu View Post
              Why isn't this hypocrite chasing Mitchell, Alvarado, Vazquez and McCloskey?

This guy has been begging for a pay day for years now.
              He's in no position to get any of those rematches while Khan can fight whoever he wants.

Comment

I really see this as a real dangerous fight for Khan,but tbh one that I would love to see him take..For Khan Prescott or Peterson makes the most sense..Peterson maybe even more so because he has a belt..But Prescott just came at Khans neck with this comment,Khan should really fight Prescott and get this guy off his back..Until he fights and beats Prescott,Prescott will forever be link to Khans name throughout their career...Saying things like this...

Comment

Originally posted by thatdudespits View Post
                  Peterson slipped.... did u not see the fight? keep it real.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Peterson: “It’s a 12-round fight, not a three-round fight. I didn’t get worried when I was knocked down in the first. He was holding my head down and pushing a lot. I didn’t mind it, I was coming forward. My body shots were working.

“I would definitely give him a rematch. He gave me a shot at the title, so I will give him a rematch no problem.”

You keep it real.

Comment

Its gotta be said Khan is ****

found it funny, really funny when he said he'll beat Mayweather LOL

Comment

What Prescott really means: "Please Amir give me a pay day. I only make a quarter of what you make"

Comment

Working...
                      X