Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3....Manny has no shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hate to say it but I fully expect marquez to win this fight clearly.

Comment

aslong as manny is the underdog

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        He isn't he is the heavy betting favorite again as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          So not only is Manny the smaller man making the 140pounder move up, but now is the underdog against a 40 year old lightweight?! bhwahahaha......

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            So not only is Manny the smaller man making the 140pounder move up, but now is the underdog against a 40 year old lightweight?! bhwahahaha......
            Weight issue. Marquez is naturally bigger than Pacquiao. In the last 3 fights, Marquez always came heavier than Pacquiao fight night as a proof. So if there is still some brain cells left in your pea size brain, you should at least figure it out no matter what weight class they fight, the weight issue favors Marquez and will always be the bigger man against Pacquiao.

Age issue. In paper, Marquez may appear as older now and Pacquiao is younger but in reality Pacquiao is much more worn out now than Marquez due to Pacquaio styles of fighting and the caliber of oppositions he took for many years but as we know, your pea size brain filled with Floyd's cum will impair your judgment in this matter.
            Last edited by whirlwind; 11-12-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Physique deteriorates faster than skill. An iron law.

I've watched the third fight several times and every time Marquez' dominance gets clearer and clearer. The technical gap between JMM and Manny is so large that Manny can only beat him in that whirlwind, ball of energy mode where Marquez gets forced into exchanges.

If JMM has bulked up properly, and if he can take Manny's shots a bit better, then I find it very hard to see how Manny gets a win. He just didn't have any answers during those middle rounds in last year's fight. And what's more worrying for him is that a less talented boxer (but a better athlete) in Bradley presented Manny with a similar set of problems and again he struggled to find the answers.

He just doesn't have the ability to close the distance with lunging and over-extending himself. I wouldn't bash Freddie too much for these limitations. Manny was 22 by the time Freddie got him, a bit late to give a guy a well rounded world class repertoire of skills.

good post..........

Comment

yep marquez by first round knock out...

Comment

Working...
                X