Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Public Schools want to allow Muslim prayers but not the Lord's prayer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you see the thing is Muslims can pray anywhere as long as its not filthy like a public toilet or something, all they have top do is face east, whereas in other religions you might have to go to a church or something, im sure christians can pray anywhere aswell, but anyway ts has a problem with muslims so he can suck a big fat dick and so can anyone else who doesnt like my people.

and "Who are you", you are a persisitant liar, you claimed to be muslim in a post i read once, i cba to dig it up.

Comment

I am a non-practising Muslim. I consider myself an atheist.

What does that have to do with anything?

I am simply saying that I consider the Jamaican community to be more bothersome than other minorities in Toronto.

Jamaicans are Fcuking this city up. No one else.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
        For the most part Toronto is a peaceful city.

Most of the large concentrations of Muslims are actually occurring in the suburbs of Toronto (places like Brampton, Mississauga, etc)

Personally, I dont have a problem with Muslims in Toronto.

The black population in Toronto however is involved in a majority of the city's murders, drug trafficking.

Toronto has a big Jamaican population and quite honestly, the Jamaicans are responsible for majority of Toronto's murders.
        I would rather live with beside a bunch of Jamaicans/Trinni's than a bunch of FOB Muslims.

oh wait, infact I HAVE LIVED with a bunch of Jamacains / Trinni's close to Jane/Finch and around the Islington area. They are what they are, they dont keep secrets and they tell you the truth.

Muslims? They keep to each other, shun society, dont adapt to the culture, will be Say "Good day" to your face and turn around and say "I hate these white people" to his friend.

ask Tim Horton or another Black man living in Toronto what he thinks about Somalians or Muslim FOBS

Comment

There is absolutely no racial tension in Toronto between Muslims and Whites.

Racial tension exists only between Jamaicans and others.

ALSO, there are more Chinese in Toronto than Muslims... Strange how you dont mention that in this thread.

And Muslims congegrate in the suburbs, not so much Toronto proper.
          Chinese dont live in the ghetto, they own $400k Houses in Markham and Richmond Hill and have their own little areas, they dont commit crime, they speak english and they all have jobs, they are friendly and respect other people.

They dont sit on welfare with 30 people in 1 house having a bunch of kids while never learning the language and using up the School and Health care system while sending every penny they made from the illegal Bakery job back home so they can bring more family members over here.

Comment

well its facing saudi arabia which in my case would be east but it depends where in the world you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
              Chinese dont live in the ghetto, they own $400k Houses in Markham and Richmond Hill and have their own little areas, they dont commit crime, they speak english and they all have jobs, they are friendly and respect other people.

They dont sit on welfare with 30 people in 1 house having a bunch of kids while never learning the language and using up the School and Health care system while sending every penny they made from the illegal Bakery job back home so they can bring more family members over here.
              Oh well then you must not be familiar with Sikhs (from India) who own 90% of the high end real estate in Brampton.

Brown people come to Canada, work very hard, get educated, and are ultimately successful.

Ive seen many times. Brown people excel at school and contribute to the economy.

Black people come here to be criminals and gangsters.

Take your pick!

Comment

People from Pakistan and India work very hard in Canadian society and are ultimately law abiding.

Blacks come here to murder, steal, welfare, go in Jail etc

I have no problem with honest immigrants who respect the law and come here to contribute and work hard.

What I have a problem with, is black people, who come here and refuse to work and lynch of the system while murdering others.

Comment

Brown people in Canada are not poor. Many of them are successful and own huge houses in places like Brampton and Mississauga.

Yes, newly arrived to Canada's are poor. But overtime they generally work hard. And become successful.

Studies have shown that South Asians are becoming the highest growth group for new grads from Canadian universities.

Comment

Oh well then you must not be familiar with Sikhs (from India) who own 90% of the high end real estate in Brampton.

Brown people come to Canada, work very hard, get educated, and are ultimately successful.

Ive seen many times. Brown people excel at school and contribute to the economy.

Black people come here to be criminals and gangsters.

Take your pick!
                    We are talking about Muslim FOBS. Where does it mention Sikhs or Hindus?
                    Or are Sikhs and Hindu's now Muslim

Oh wait we arent, infact the Sikhs/Hindus are against the public school muslims if you read the original post.

Sikhs/Hindus live in Brampton and keep to themselves for the most part, they dont adapt to Canada as good as the Chinese do but a million times better than immigrants from Somalia and other Islamic countries.

Comment

Personally I dont think any religion should be taught in public schools.

I remember when I went to highschool in Toronto, our school had a Muslim club, and on Fridays they would get together and be allowed to miss class to pray.

This process is not hurting anybody, and as long as theyre peaceful about their behaviour I dont have a problem with it.

Religion should never be taught or encouraged in school however. It should simply be left as "optional".

Honestly, I have more of a problem with schools teaching Black History Month, or trying to make whites feel guilty because of slavery.

School tries to teach whites to feel guilty about enslaving blacks, and school tries to preach a distorted view on history. This is what I take issue with.

Comment

Working...
                      X