Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight matchups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind seeing a Miller vs Whyte and Takam vs. Ortiz card.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
      smfh read between the lines for goodness sake.
      I did, he must be on the juice

Comment

A Physical is not a drug test. You must like how it feels to shoot yourself in the face every time you comment
        Wait a second if you didn't pass a physical it means you are not fit to fight. which is worse the fact Ortiz was a hair of winning. I think the gun went off on you here.

Comment

Miller would make Whyte look like Muhammad Ali.

Comment

A Physical is not a drug test. You must like how it feels to shoot yourself in the face every time you comment
            No shyte Sherlock , obviously the direction I was going is Ortiz shouldn't been in ring in first place if he's medically unfit.

More like you made a stupid thread disguising as a Wilder fanboy which never works bc you guys are ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I wouldn't mind seeing a Miller vs Whyte and Takam vs. Ortiz card.
              Ortiz needs actual guys relevant in his resume not journeyman or left overs.

Ortiz vs Kownacki.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Ortiz needs actual guys relevant in his resume not journeyman or left overs.

Ortiz vs Kownacki.
                Ortiz needs a paycheck. Since he is now Wilder's leftovers, he can fight one of AJ's. I'd argue Takam and Ortiz are evenly matched.

Unless Fury pulls a miracle out of his azz against Wilder, then maybe he gets a shot at Wilder.

Comment

Joyce

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  I understand casuals like you come to sites like this sometimes by accident but you should really stfu. Joyce is ranked in top 15 and ****** like you crying about it won't change a shyt
                  Dude, he's a prospect. Get over it. It's a fact. Stating a fact doesn't make me a casual. I asked who between Miller and Whyte. You said Joyce. I didn't ask about Joyce. Go start your own thread about Joyce.

Comment

Nether Wilder nor AJ's group has offered Miller a fight. PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN.
                    ? When did anyone claim either had??

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Ortiz needs a paycheck. Since he is now Wilder's leftovers, he can fight one of AJ's. I'd argue Takam and Ortiz are evenly matched.

Unless Fury pulls a miracle out of his azz against Wilder, then maybe he gets a shot at Wilder.
                      Takam isn't a paycheck , Kownacki is and has a huge N.Y following.

Comment

Working...
                      X