Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders-Andrade Headed to Boston's TD Garden On October 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders-Andrade Headed to Boston's TD Garden On October 20

Billy Joe Saunders will defend his WBO middleweight title in his opponent's home area in a second straight fight. Promoter Eddie Hearn told multiple media outlets Wednesday that Saunders' title defense against Demetrius Andrade will take place October 20 at TD Garden in Boston. TD Garden, the home arena of the NBA's Celtics and NHL's Bruins, is about 50 miles from Andrade's hometown of Providence, Rhode Island.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will be a high level, high skilled chess match. I cannot begin to predict who will win - they are two quite cerebral fighters going at it.

Comment

Fans scoff at Saunders, but he's become quite a masterful boxer IMO. I doubt Andrade has much luck breaking the code. Saunders by UD.

Comment

For whatever reason I have a feeling Saunders knocks Andrade out

I just feel andrade gets hit and hurt/stopped

Could be dead wrong but this is my gut instinct

Comment

Styles make fights & I think with their styles this fight is gonna be boring asf. Lara vs Vanes 3.0

Comment

BJS has had so many "injuries" it's a wonder he can still fight . look for BJS to pull out in the last week leading up to the fight with another "injury"

Comment

There gunna be alot of empty Seats

Comment

Good fight winner will be decided by whoever brings the most sensible game plan on the night and who can employ it first. This fight could be a stinker but to high level fans who appreciate the various skillful nuances of the sport could watch & enjoy this including myself.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  For whatever reason I have a feeling Saunders knocks Andrade out

I just feel andrade gets hit and hurt/stopped

Could be dead wrong but this is my gut instinct
                  I was actually just thinking the same to be honest.

It'll either go that way or be a highly skilled, technical snoozefest.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Fans scoff at Saunders, but he's become quite a masterful boxer IMO. I doubt Andrade has much luck breaking the code. Saunders by UD.

always had excellent skills, been watching him since he was a kid

but I don't think this will be an easy fight

Comment

Working...
                    X