No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz Jr Trained Himself WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
    LOL earlier in the brodcast chris mannix asked him you put on 15 punds since 9am? lfmao when ruiz said he weighed 268 in the morning when he weighed himself lmfao.
    I guess it was the first time a boxer lied about his training camp before a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Yep, you can literally see that the guy was fat. But nope he was playing games with Joshua’s head etc

You can’t be 280ish at that height for a HW fight. Jump Foreman said it perfectly, even though I picked Ruiz to stop AJ again, I didn’t think him coming in at that weigh was going to help.
      I said it straight up, as soon as I saw his weight I changed my mind about the fight. I knew he hadn't done what he needed to.

He could have beaten Joshua tonight. But just made the mistake so many do.

However, I'm happy for him. He's a good dude and he's changed his life. Tonight however, he did not look good.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        He never took his top off until the fight for a reason. He looked absolutely awful, i mean even by his standards.

It was funny, i was with my brother in law and was saying i’m not sure the weight gain will be much of a factor for Ruiz, he’s always fat anyway and then he took his top off and i was like “...i take that back”
        I posted a picture on twitter of a comparison between his physique for the two fights.

In june, his shoulders were more defined and his fat was lower. People said I was crazy and that his chain weighed 3lbs and his hat weighed 5lbs and it was mind games lol.

He ate his way into AJs mind.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I guess it was the first time a boxer lied about his training camp before a fight.
          not neccasiruly lying, just his facts are different.

he said he weighed himself.

but his scale a $5,000 like they used for official

Comment

STOP DUCKING MUNGUIA!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR MUNGUIA!!!!!

charlos are hoes

Comment

Pretty pathetic performance. Didn't even look like a title fight. Hope he enjoyed his few months of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Embarrassing. When you win a world title and are offered more money, life changing money and a chance to prove your win was no fluke and none of that can motivate you to train or get in shape? Showed up 15 pounds fatter? You can't disrespect the sport of boxing thinking I don't have to train or be in shape. This is the difference between great fighters and flash in the pan. Anybody can have 1 great night but it takes discipline to be great and motivated night after night.
                Facts......

Comment

He trained himself at every all you can eat buffet he could find.

Despicable.

And he has the gall to ask if anyone wants to pay to see him again

Comment

Also, no idea how people thought that the weight gain would be good for Ruiz. Joshua sat back and used his length to win a comfortable decision, which is exactly what he should have done in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      Also, no idea how people thought that the weight gain would be good for Ruiz. Joshua sat back and used his length to win a comfortable decision, which is exactly what he should have done in the first fight.
                      AJ was way too apprehensive, though. He could have safely 1-2'd Andy all night. He also failed to commit to a body attack. That surprised me the most.

All's well that ends well

Comment

Working...
                      X