No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs. Martinez

I feel like this fight could be a really good matchup. No hate, just wondering how do you see this one going? And i already know it probably wont happen so there's no need to reiterate that.

Your Thoughts

use the search function

Comment

Martinez is too big and too good for Floyd to beat him at a weight he's comfortable at. There are weight classes for a reason. As long as he's not weight-drained, Martinez wins.

Comment

would have liked for Martinez to fight at 154 his next fight to know if he could still fight at that weight

Comment

A healthy Martinez beats Mayweather, a drained Martinez gets beat by Mayweather.

Comment

Floyd wins

Martinez knee isn't going to be doing him any favors

Comment

IF this fight happens, the earliest it will be is 2014.

That's if Mayweather beats Guererro, the winner of Canelo-? in 2013 and Martinez beats Murray and Chavez.

Only way I see this fight happening any earlier is if Canelo loses in May.

Comment

smh,i love how yall have to find a dam middle weight to even favor over floyd but at jmw floyd outboxes him to a ud.

Comment

Its a lose/lose for both fighters...

Mayweather will have beaten an "old weight drained fighter"

Martinez will have beaten a smaller mayweather who lost a step

I honestly dont want to see this fight unless mayweather has the balls to go up to 160

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    IF this fight happens, the earliest it will be is 2014.

That's if Mayweather beats Guererro, the winner of Canelo-? in 2013 and Martinez beats Murray and Chavez.

Only way I see this fight happening any earlier is if Canelo loses in May.
                    or Floyd doesn't bother with Guerrero at all allowng this fight to happen sooner

Comment

Working...
                    X